Sponsored

Montreal service center location is confirmed!

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Well, I went back to check the difference between my original order price for a Quad-Large-22-FG-OC and ran the configurator this morning and the price difference is nowhere near the proposed voucher (106k vs 146k).

Anyone managed to get a sense of how the voucher percentage was calculated and if it makes sense for them? Maybe the shop prices will be lower than the configurator prices I can see on the website this morning?
Its an increase for me, unless they have a special thing for those who had LEs and they are reserving some for our shop opening.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Interger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Rivian!
Changing the subject from the voucher saga, excited to report that I got my first sighting of a R1T in Bromont this afternoon. Quad, El-Cap with black 20s. To my surprise, it had green Quebec plate!

Donā€™t know if itā€™s an employee vehicle or someone that imported from ON or BCā€¦

Anyway, the truck was slightly smaller than I expected, which is a good thing to me. I was concerned about parking underground at work but it does not appear it will be a problem!

steilkurve

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2022 Model S, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Changing the subject from the voucher saga, excited to report that I got my first sighting of a R1T in Bromont this afternoon. Quad, El-Cap with black 20s. To my surprise, it had green Quebec plate!

Donā€™t know if itā€™s an employee vehicle or someone that imported from ON or BCā€¦

Anyway, the truck was slightly smaller than I expected, which is a good thing to me. I was concerned about parking underground at work but it does not appear it will be a problem!
There are now a bunch of visible R1s at the MTL SC. Also, the email I received and posted upthread says "We know how excited you are to see deliveries begin in Quebec." Could be interpreted as about to being with the May opening of the R1 shop to reservation holders here or, as it's already begun quietly. If the latter I suspect someone here on the board would have reported but who knows, perhaps.

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3 perf, (R1T DMP reserved)
I just connected to my account (was away on vacation this last week). I'm being offered a 29% voucher.

So just to make sure I understand, that would be 29% of the normal vehicle price right?

For example I just configured an R1T, DM performance FG+OC for $133,300. 29% of that is $38,657. So my final price would be $94,643 ?

OP
OP

Interger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Rivian!
I just connected to my account (was away on vacation this last week). I'm being offered a 29% voucher.

So just to make sure I understand, that would be 29% of the normal vehicle price right?

For example I just configured an R1T, DM performance FG+OC for $133,300. 29% of that is $38,657. So my final price would be $94,643 ?
Yes, that is how the voucher is supposed to work to my understanding. The % is a rebate that will be applied on the advertised price you would see in the shop.

Sponsored

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Is that with taxes? Seems high for a dual

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is that with taxes? Seems high for a dual
That's what I got with the configurator. I don't think taxes are included.

The $133K is, in my opinion, just insane. I would not consider the truck if I didn't have early reservation pricing.

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I paid $93k for a quad. So this coupon seems to be worse?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Interger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Rivian!
Canadian. That's before fees. Unless your pricing includes the fees.

1711628060073-vx.png
From what I can tell, the Launch Edition R1T was advertised at $97,250 back in the day. So I assume this price included the different fees included in your purchase price.

from the configurator, including the voucher, going from PDM to Quad is about $3300 so the configurator price would be about 2k higher. This seems to correlate with other posters on the forum which mentioned they were about 2k short with the voucher.

I guess we wonā€™t really know until they open shop access for us and we can see actual pricesā€¦.

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Perhaps. Although I never saw those fees on my configs until final checkout.

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On a related price topic, is it confirmed or not that the R1T/R1S are not subject to the federal luxury tax? As it seems the GVWR is above the limit specified by the tax.