First Name
HANS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Volvo XC90 T6, Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired CEO
I bought my truck from the existing stock off the Rivian store so I had no choice for a manual tonneau cover. I know Rivian said they would post the manual tonneau covers for sale on their gear shop by late summer but I could not wait much longer since I do need secured truck bed storage.

I bought this really well built Interrobang (@Bf3) manual tonneau cover from www.interrobang.store for 1300.00 It is made of powder coated aluminium with five panels that weight 7.5lbs each for approximately 40lbs total weight. Panels fit into a Dakine snow board bag for storage into the gear tunnel. The panels are so strong I was able to stand on them and move around without even one creak. Highly recommend this option if security is your main concern for the truck bed. I sprayed the panels with a hose and I would say 5 drops of water came in no puddles. Operation of the panels are identical to the OEM manual panels. Fits in the existing truck bed OEM rails and has OEM look. I will be using this cover until they announce the power covers are avaliable for retrofit. A++ for this product and the owner Bill is really cool he answers all questions.

cover2.jpg

cover3.jpg

cover4.jpg

cover5.jpg
cover7.jpg
I have same super positive experience with Interrobang cover, but will not consider switching to Rivian's powered version 2.0. Because: another thing that can break down + I only remove full cover 2-3 times per year...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rivian99

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Chiropractor
I agree I doubt I will switch to the auto one now. The interrobang cover is working very well.

Reactions: Bf3

DrewT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 RE1T Adventure Porsche , Cayenne Se Hybrid
Occupation
retired
Clubs

I have had the same very positive experience with the Interrobang tonneau cover and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tonneau.

slmitchell737

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T dual motor performance max pack
Occupation
Pilot
I read the install is easy

I'm out of town on a work trip and the girlfriend will be installing. She's decently handy but any chance someone could detail what the install is like?
-----
As for a review, I can't speak on the cover yet-
The box is sitting in my living room and my work trip just got extended.
But I do know Interrobang really helped me out of jam expediting the cover so I could have it before my road trip (Sac-Den) in a few days. That earned a lot of loyalty by itself.

Chrisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
I read the install is easy

I'm out of town on a work trip and the girlfriend will be installing. She's decently handy but any chance someone could detail what the install is like?
-----
As for a review, I can't speak on the cover yet-
The box is sitting in my living room and my work trip just got extended.
But I do know Interrobang really helped me out of jam expediting the cover so I could have it before my road trip (Sac-Den) in a few days. That earned a lot of loyalty by itself.
The cover's website has an explanation video at the end, just scroll down enough ;)
https://interrobang.store/products/tonneau-tableau-deposit

Sponsored

slmitchell737

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot

lslick23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
Panels slide into the tracks and that’s it. Installs in 5 minutes or less and is simple. I’m super happy with mine and incredibly impressed with the quality.

Citrinite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Same here, great quality. You just slide it in. It comes with instructions and is trivial to install.

PhatDaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T RC PDM Max 20” ATs
Occupation
Retired IT
All these positive reviews are great to hear… especially since I ordered mine a few days ago. Can’t come soon enough!

Chrisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM
I saw that- is there no track install like so many of the others?
I know it uses the trucks slots, but so does the LoMax and its install is +/- a couple hours
As others said this cover uses the bed's already built-in rails.

The only issue you might run into that older productions the channel's end was closed (as PTC was the norm those days even if they stopped shipping for a while Rivian thought they can remedy it quickly...) so the plastic "stoppers" had to be cut out. But for quite some time that is not the case for newer builds.

As I can see you have a DM like me so I am quite sure your rails are open just like mine. DMs count as newer builds from this perspective.

Sponsored

slmitchell737

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
thank you for the explanation

that was so easy

an absolute selling point that it uses just the existing tracks and nothing else. Especially nice that it doesn't interfere with the under trunk

my first impression is I couldn't be happier

As others said this cover uses the bed's already built-in rails.

The only issue you might run into that older productions the channel's end was closed (as PTC was the norm those days even if they stopped shipping for a while Rivian thought they can remedy it quickly...) so the plastic "stoppers" had to be cut out. But for quite some time that is not the case for newer builds.

As I can see you have a DM like me so I am quite sure your rails are open just like mine. DMs count as newer builds from this perspective.
Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_4388
Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_4386
Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_4385

riviantrent

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T / 23 Model Y / 01 911 Cabriolet
Occupation
IT Database infrastructure architect
Clubs

Interrobang is awesome, so very happy with it.

one44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I just received my tonneau cover and man, the quality is awesome. Hefty out of the box, but you can immediately tell it's well made. Each piece slides in smoothly and there's a slight metallic chunk as the parts come together that just feels nice.

I ordered in mid-January, with the shipping taking around what was estimated at that time (a bit over 8 weeks), but the wait is worth it, especially since I still can't even order the manual cover from Rivian. Super happy so far. Will be able to get a good feeling for how much water comes in with it on tomorrow since we're expecting heavy rains. Definitely will be using this most of the time when I'm not transporting our bikes places over the summer. Great job Interrobang!

Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_0426
Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_0423

Rivian R1T R1S Manual Tonneau Cover from Interrobang - my review IMG_0412
Sponsored