Sponsored

LAUNCH GREEN R1T Photos

time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
I changed my interior to Forest Edge (FE) after seeing it live myself. I originally had Ocean Coast with my Launch Green. I would have kept the Ocean Coast if the option to have the dark wood of the FE instead...so completely change over to FE.
Think we all just want the dark wood color with whatever interior we choose. And unfortunately it looks way too embedded everywhere to be a practical part to swap out easily. and definitely not cheaply. Maybe they'll give us the option someday, but I imagine for production its best to just have the limited choice.

I hear you on FE. I love the interior. Worth the 2k IMO. Just the headliner is too much. Should be a black headliner with the FE. I doubt anyone with black interior would want to swap with me for a green headliner. I'd say just buy the black parts (assuming availability), but I did that on a 5 Series back in the day and it cost me almost 4 grand in parts. Plus the car was apart for weeks. Not going down that hole again.

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I will look at trying to re-stain over the white washed wood when I get my R1T with OC interior. I have done many retrofit projects in the past and this should work as well. If you take your time and don't rush, you should be able to change the shade to a darker tone and add the brown tint as you wish.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
I don't think the LG paint has changed since trucks have started rolling off the line. But it's definitely changed its look in the online renders/configurator. It may have changed since the initial pre-production trucks. Either way, it's definitely a chameleon color that changes quite a bit with lighting and surroundings. Probably because even though it's greenish/greyish/brown color it seems to have a relatively neutral base and takes on other properties from its environment. I really like it, personally... at least from picture, I have not seen it in person.

I hope Limestone is the same way but more gun-metal grey with green or blue undertones as the small paint sample seems to indicate.

Sponsored

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Sponsored

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
These are my favorite wheels. Higher resolution image:

264169581.jpg
Great pictures. Everyone (including myself) says to just powder coat the silvers black to save money, but every time I see these 20's in black, they look two tone. Dark black on the inside, and the outer looks like a metallic black, which really makes these looks special to me with Launch Green. $3500 is tough to swallow, but this combo really looks good to me. May need to change from FG 22's to LG and black 20's, and remove some accessories to get below the $80k mark. Decisions... I wish when I was at the Agua Dulce drive event they had the 20 blacks, but they brought them in a few days later.

Any 4k videos around showing these rims? I can't find one anywhere.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Great pictures. Everyone (including myself) says to just powder coat the silvers black to save money, but every time I see these 20's in black, they look two tone. Dark black on the inside, and the outer looks like a metallic black, which really makes these looks special to me with Launch Green. $3500 is tough to swallow, but this combo really looks good to me. May need to change from FG 22's to LG and black 20's, and remove some accessories to get below the $80k mark. Decisions... I wish when I was at the Agua Dulce drive event they had the 20 blacks, but they brought them in a few days later.

It‘s a stunning combo: LG, the yellow brakes, the black bumper, the black trim around the wheel wells, the black trim around the bottom of the truck, and best of all the all black AT wheels.

Gimmeoneofeach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 110, Range Rover HSE
Clubs

Agree black is the way to go but $3500 is sooooooo much $$$$. I'm definitely going the 20" free LE upgrade and then powder coating. Fingers crossed it looks as good as I hope. I'm May/June delivery so maybe someone ahead of me will do the same and post!

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
These are my favorite wheels. Higher resolution image:

264169581.jpg
I really hate it when a post just wanders across my screen and costs me $3500...

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
I really hate it when a post just wanders across my screen and costs me $3500...
Are you an LE holder? Probably discussed elsewhere, but I never understood why the black rims are full price for LE holders. Seems like they should be $1700.
Sponsored