Sponsored

latest VIN for R1S

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

and for our config upgrades the cost is the same as an LE vs ADV. You just get your hands on it quicker which makes everyone happier.
Agreed. Let's do it!!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I sure have! Took delivery last week. I haven't done a separate post yet since my jaw is still on the ground...
that's awesome. Still waiting on step 8 to pick a delivery date for me. Been 3 weeks now since the steps email.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Agreed. Let's do it!!!!
My recommendation: the minute you get a guide just tell them these facts. That you want access to the shop and it's not to save money by grabbing an LE. Your config is the same exact price and you want to keep an eye on the shop if the exact config pops up for you to grab.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
that's awesome. Still waiting on step 8 to pick a delivery date for me. Been 3 weeks now since the steps email.
Took me around 3-4 weeks for the truck to get from Normal to Brooklyn. You are CLOSE!

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
My recommendation: the minute you get a guide just tell them these facts. That you want access to the shop and it's not to save money by grabbing an LE. Your config is the same exact price and you want to keep an eye on the shop if the exact config pops up for you to grab.
there is a member on facebook group with 02/22 preordered and got R1s shop invited directly from rivian. . He has no guide.

Sponsored

Riv1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Ford Explorer
How many days did it takes from your 8 steps? I got mine on 2/22/ and as of today, still can't schedule delivery yet. My guide said it is in transit to dallas by train since early march.
BTW, I also know a guy with the Yellow one in Austin supposed to get delivery for friday as well.
It was ~1 week from 8 steps (3/7) until the call (3/13) to schedule pick-up. My guide only said that it was in transit already headed to Austin when my steps opened up so not sure how long it actually took to get here. She did mention it could take 2-3 weeks.

The service center had a Wed slot and some Thurs afternoon slots open but with a newborn and work, I needed a little more time to wrap up things with the bank.

Hope yours arrives soon! I know the wait and uncertainty is brutal.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
there is a member on facebook group with 02/22 preordered and got R1s shop invited directly from rivian. . He has no guide.
That's ridiculous. @R1Sky Business - go ask CSR for access now given there is no price differential.

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
It was ~1 week from 8 steps (3/7) until the call (3/13) to schedule pick-up. My guide only said that it was in transit already headed to Austin when my steps opened up so not sure how long it actually took to get here. She did mention it could take 2-3 weeks.

The service center had a Wed slot and some Thurs afternoon slots open but with a newborn and work, I needed a little more time to wrap up things with the bank.

Hope yours arrives soon! I know the wait and uncertainty is brutal.
I think yours and the other member with the Yellow R1s in Austin are transported by 18 wheelers instead of train. That maybe the reason it took a week. Congrats on the newborn and the car.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I appreciate that.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Friends and family!!!!

Sponsored

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Took me around 3-4 weeks for the truck to get from Normal to Brooklyn. You are CLOSE!
Was that 3-4 weeks from when you got your 8 step email? I got my email last Tuesday and my R1S is “in transit” to Brooklyn.

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
just got this from my guide.

Your vehicle is at our Delivery Center in Dallas and currently going through PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection). After inspection, our Delivery Team will contact you by phone, text, or email to schedule your delivery. :)

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
U were LE configuration ?
Nope. I got my original ADV order. That short window where I had access to the shop, nothing showed up. They didn't allow the shop to show me LE trim but that logic has changed now from what I read on another thread.
Sponsored