Sponsored

latest VIN for R1S

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Just got the news from my guide this morning my car is on transit to Dallas. However my page is currently said

Your vehicle is currently moving through final quality checks. We’ll reach out once your delivery is ready to schedule.

Is that means it is already here and go thru final local QA?
No, unfortunately they just don't provide detailed status that breaks out shipping, etc. It will say the same thing until you can schedule a date for delivery.
Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Just got the news from my guide that my car is on transit. Currently in st Louis otw to Dallas. However my page is currently said my car is in final
No, unfortunately they just don't provide detailed status that breaks out shipping, etc. It will say the same thing until you can schedule a date for delivery.
Thanks. Good to know

Jagger027

First Name
Jagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and Palisade
Just got the news from my guide that my car is on transit. Currently in st Louis otw to Dallas. However my page is currently said my car is in final

Thanks. Good to know
Since am couple of hrs away(STL) from normal, PDI is being done at factory and delivered to me.... 8 step on 3/3 and delivery on 3/8

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Since am couple of hrs away(STL) from normal, PDI is being done at factory and delivered to me.... 8 step on 3/3 and delivery on 3/8
So, do they do one QA at Normal and then another one at the service center before delivery?

Jagger027

First Name
Jagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and Palisade
So, do they do one QA at Normal and then another one at the service center before delivery?
I think so and also is what I had read from past deliveries.

Sponsored

Franksmartin

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Software
Supposedly 33xx, been “in transit” for like 6 weeks, can’t get update from guide. 🤷‍♀️

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Supposedly 33xx, been “in transit” for like 6 weeks, can’t get update from guide. 🤷‍♀️
Really? My guide knew exactly where my car is during transit. According to him, it was at st Louis yesterday otw to Dallas. I would assume they have some kind of tag on the car to know where it is at all time?

Franksmartin

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Software
Really? My guide knew exactly where my car is during transit. According to him, it was at st Louis yesterday otw to Dallas. I would assume they have some kind of tag on the car to know where it is at all time?
Yup really. I got a new guide 2 weeks ago, but she went on vacation evidently as I’m getting an auto reply. The only vehicle update I’ve gotten in “In transit” since early Feb. in general both guides have not been very responsive so it’s probably at the SC.

Riv1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Ford Explorer
I received my 8 steps today! VIN 53XX

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Yup really. I got a new guide 2 weeks ago, but she went on vacation evidently as I’m getting an auto reply. The only vehicle update I’ve gotten in “In transit” since early Feb. in general both guides have not been very responsive so it’s probably at the SC.
So if they are on vacation, you can email [email protected] and they supposed to have one back up for you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Canadian here... My 8 steps opened up today and they are complete. VIN 64XX. it's currently in transit on the train...

Riv1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Ford Explorer
I received my 8 steps today! VIN 53XX
I received a call from the Service Center yesterday saying my vehicle was ready for delivery and that it's the first blue R1S they've delivered in Austin. My guide has been in contact frequently helping me through the 8 steps and delivery appointment is now scheduled for Friday!
Sponsored