latest VIN for R1S

Ss0214

First Name
Shenil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Pre-ordered 11/21. Found similar one in the shop. Pulled the trigger with VIN 200XX. LA Silver, 22 sport bright wheels, black mountain/dark ash. Hopefully not too old of a build. Had option of launch edition versus adventure. Didn’t want to gamble with possibly older build in launch so paid the extra for the wheel upgrade. Not sure if that was the right decision.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Pre-ordered 11/21. Found similar one in the shop. Pulled the trigger with VIN 200XX. LA Silver, 22 sport bright wheels, black mountain/dark ash. Hopefully not too old of a build. Had option of launch edition versus adventure. Didn’t want to gamble with possibly older build in launch so paid the extra for the wheel upgrade. Not sure if that was the right decision.
I ordered an Adventure from the shop with my exact build and paid the extra as well. I know new LE’s are being made, but I wanted to be careful.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I ordered an Adventure from the shop with my exact build and paid the extra as well. I know new LE’s are being made, but I wanted to be careful.
nothing wrong with your strategy to secure a fresh factory build at the price you originally committed to versus getting a discount by getting free wheel upgrade on a launch edition with a potentially older build.

Factory fresh build > free wheel upgrade.

In April / May I made it very clear to my guide that I needed a 2023 model that was built after March so would have the better crash rating and then enhanced / revised floor pan for the driver side. Even if that meant giving up meridian audio and 12v outlets in the frunk and under the center LCD screen.

since ocean Coast interiors SUV were being built later after black mountain interior, there was a good chance if I picked an ocean coast with a launch edition that I would probably get a more recent build, and so my strategy was to come up with four builds that I would accept within a minute or two if I saw it available at the shop due to the high demand and fast turn around on vehicles availability.

My non negotiables were launch edition with free wheel upgrade, ocean coast interior and underbody shield.

I liked cocaine white for exterior and my family preferred midnight black.

I was ok with either forged 20” wheels but would accept the 22” sport bright for free with launch edition and eventually buy all terrains from the shop.

this helped me decide with 5 minutes at 6 AM on June 9th to snag “June” from the R1S shop and make her mine when she matched my ideal Launch Edition build.

EV4sure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC300, Tesla Model 3
Obligatory delivery pic ~ very happy, the car drives like a dream! Sorry for the bad pic…the weather is horrible in the northeast this weekend.

FWIW, mine came with 89% charge

Rivian R1T R1S latest VIN for R1S IMG_3195

Sponsored

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Likely in that case they don’t have it either yet. Did you see the pre-purchase steps in your account? They kind of showed up for me once they had a locked VIN.
Not only that as mentioned I confirmed order on 7/10 and didn’t hear anything about delivery till last week…in between Guide was helpful to some extent with Sharing details he could see.
Finally I have a VIN.

As I mentioned originally I picked a R1S with 20s from the shop 8/29/23. I did not receive an email from Rivian, but my shop access disappeared. It took one month to sort out. I had arranged a guide call for 9am this morning. 15 minutes before call I received the congrats email with my VIN. and next steps.

The guide I spoke to said it took several guides and leads to figure out how to solve the glitch and get me matched to a vehicle. They don't know what went wrong. My R1S is at Normal ready for shipping. I should have delivery at Bellevue, WA SC in 4-6 weeks. Yipee!

Cascadian

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, Outback
Clubs

Finally I have a VIN.

As I mentioned originally I picked a R1S with 20s from the shop 8/29/23. I did not receive an email from Rivian, but my shop access disappeared. It took one month to sort out. I had arranged a guide call for 9am this morning. 15 minutes before call I received the congrats email with my VIN. and next steps.

The guide I spoke to said it took several guides and leads to figure out how to solve the glitch and get me matched to a vehicle. They don't know what went wrong. My R1S is at Normal ready for shipping. I should have delivery at Bellevue, WA SC in 4-6 weeks. Yipee!
Forgot to mention my VIN is 205xx. Hopefully not too old.

EV4sure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC300, Tesla Model 3
Locked in a LE R1S on 9/26 via shop with VIN 22xxx
we're vin buddies! I locked in a LG LE R1S on 9/15 and took delivery 9/23

congrats!

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Matched this week... Feb 2022 order (just before the price hike), VIN is 23xxx. Was tracking to a Jun/Jul 2024 delivery then all of a sudden was matched, and was told a Nov delivery wasn't a problem since it's still in IL and needs to complete QA acceptance there then ship out west (4-6 weeks out supposedly) once I said accelerating 9 months all of a sudden is a bit quick to juggle some stuff on my end.

Limestone/OC/21" (but will try and change to 20")

Ryanide

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Real Estate
Just picked up Compass Yellow R1S, Adventure Package, LG Pack, Quad-Motor, 22" Sport Dark, Reinforced Underbody Shield, Ocean Coast + Dark Ash Wood interior from Boise, ID Service Center. It was available on the Shop and basically the same configuration that we were to get in Sept-Dec except we had ordered the black interior. We actually wanted the light interior, so this worked out great.

Service center was great and pickup was easy. Odometer 35 miles, 100% charged. They told us that repair requests through the app go directly to them at this service center, no go between. 👍🏼 There was a little wax residue on places, but didn't find any issues at all. Loving it!!

Vin# PN0213XX

There were about 20-30 vehicles in back, some waiting for delivery and others that just came in (they told me). Mostly R1S models.

DynamoLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model Y
Just selected one from the shop last week Limestone/OC/bright 22s, which matches my order (that was supposedly Nov/Dec). VIN 244XX
Not sure when it will actually be delivered though, status is just “in QA”.

SolrPower

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, F150 Limited, Range Rover HSE
Occupation
Broker
21xxx, limestone / ocean coast/ 21”, picked up 9/30/23. 80% charged.

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Hard to believe they're already 11k VINs past my August delivery (built in June 2023)!
Sponsored