Sponsored

Kneel Mode at highest suspension setting?

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I’ve found that the ride quality is much better at the highest suspension. However, I noticed that kneel
Mode won’t engage if you park at the highest suspension setting? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks
Sponsored

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

That is correct. It has to be in standard height for it to automatically lower when you park.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Are you specifically talking about off-road? I haven’t tried off-road yet, but I thought it limited speed to 20 at highest.

OP
OP

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Are you specifically talking about off-road? I haven’t tried off-road yet, but I thought it limited speed to 20 at highest.
You can manually put it in high without being in off road.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
What’s the speed limit on high? I’ve started driving in high in AP like @jollyroger and when I get on the freeway it drops me to standard but I don’t notice when it happens so I don’t know the speed.

Sponsored

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
That is correct. It has to be in standard height for it to automatically lower when you park.
And, suspected bug, you must not be on an incline.

An incline angle of a standard residential driveway slope will defeat kneel mode. (It hasn’t worked for two months in my driveway)

suprteck

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Mechanic
What’s the speed limit on high? I’ve started driving in high in AP like @jollyroger and when I get on the freeway it drops me to standard but I don’t notice when it happens so I don’t know the speed.
Speed limit on high is 50mph. Drops down above that and stays there till you select high again.
Sponsored