Sponsored

20" MSW Wheel now available at Tire Rack.

Indy avocado

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '17 Macan S, '11 Mustang GT
Just got these wheels mounted with the Michelin defender LTX tires - swap from the 21" OE and pirelli scorpions.

A small but noticable improvement in ride quality. Hopefully longevity as well. They clear the brake calipers about like the factory wheels -which is to say with very little clearance.

Visually, the fit is perfect to me. I didn't want a wheel that extended any further out from the body than OEM.

Photos from the drive home.

Rivian R1T R1S 20" MSW Wheel now available at Tire Rack. 20240302_112650~2.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S 20" MSW Wheel now available at Tire Rack. PXL_20240302_112118822~2
Sponsored

digitalwizard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Perfect! Got a set ordered today! Also Tirerack now has the TPMS option on checkout, so they will come mounted and balanced with a new TPMS sensor :cool:

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Anyone else's wheels show up damaged? 2/4 of mine had dents in the rim when Discount unboxed them and I had transported them lovingly.

The two tires they mounted look sharp though

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Anyone else's wheels show up damaged? 2/4 of mine had dents in the rim when Discount unboxed them and I had transported them lovingly.

Bought mine from Tire Rack and picked up at their warehouse in pristine condition. But we have a warehouse here in Denver, so that was easy.

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Bought mine from Tire Rack and picked up at their warehouse in pristine condition. But we have a warehouse here in Denver, so that was easy.
I should have added I also got mine from TireRack. But alas I'm no longer near their CT warehouse for pickup.

Sponsored

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Just ordered a set of the MSW 52s and the Michelin Defenders in 275/60R20 for pickup in DE from the ā€˜Rack.

timmmmeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S, 23 MY
Just ordered a set of the MSW 52s and the Michelin Defenders in 275/60R20 for pickup in DE from the ā€˜Rack.
Have you gotten these installed yet? Any first impressions that you can share? I'm about to pull the trigger on the same setup as well.

Dfreezy

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Scientist

I also ordered from TireRack. Mine were mounted on Michelin Defender LTX and shipped to my house in MA but arrived in perfect condition.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Have you gotten these installed yet? Any first impressions that you can share? I'm about to pull the trigger on the same setup as well.
Not quite yet. Still trying to wring the last few picometers of tread out of my factory 21ā€ Perelliā€™s. :muscle:

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

The truck has 18.5K miles on it. I had snows on for about 1K or so of that. Iā€™m estimating I have a month or two before the wear bars are even with the ā€œtreadā€.
Sponsored