First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Financial Services
The First Mile event calendar in Kansas City came out this morning! I'm scheduled for a drive on 6/2.

Check your account if you're in the area. Look for the calendar icon in the left sidebar below the RIT/RIS icon.
Sponsored

Harvest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Rivian R1T Adventure Forest Green
Occupation
agriculture
Congrats on getting an invite. I live about 2 hours from Kansas City but didn't have the calendar icon showing the first mile event. I did the chat function to ask about signing up for the Kansas City event and was told it is invite only and the rep said the reason I probably had not gotten an invite is because my delivery date is not until fall. I take it your expected delivery date is earlier than October? Enjoy the test drive!

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
It seems that over the past couple of weeks, there have been 1st Mile drives again in KC. Anyone here participate or scheduled to do so?

I'm scheduled for a 1st Mile drive tomorrow and am hoping that between the vehicles being prepped for delivery and the 1st Mile vehicles there is good color representation.

I saw a Canyon Red locally and was surprised at how very much I liked it. Stunning really. I currently have a Limestone reservation but now believe that there might be as many as 4 colors I would take if invited to The Store.

These are good times!

Plummer43

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

It seems that over the past couple of weeks, there have been 1st Mile drives again in KC. Anyone here participate or scheduled to do so?

I'm scheduled for a 1st Mile drive tomorrow and am hoping that between the vehicles being prepped for delivery and the 1st Mile vehicles there is good color representation.

I saw a Canyon Red locally and was surprised at how very much I liked it. Stunning really. I currently have a Limestone reservation but now believe that there might be as many as 4 colors I would take if invited to The Store.

These are good times!
I have my 1st mile on Aug 6th. Oct 2021 reservation. Estimated nov-dec 2022 delivery. El cap, OC, 21"

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6

These are good times!
I have appointment in KC on Aug 19th... just got invited last night. Wondering what this may mean for potential delivery dates...
Sponsored