First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LA Silver R1T
Occupation
Sales
Heading up to Boone and Blowing Rock today and wondered if the Blowing Rock RAN is operational. Last PlugShare post is almost 2 weeks old now. Boone Circle-K fast charger is operational now.
Sponsored

E-lectric

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T El Cap w/ 22s , 24 BMW i5 M60
Clubs

Heading up to Boone and Blowing Rock today and wondered if the Blowing Rock RAN is operational. Last PlugShare post is almost 2 weeks old now. Boone Circle-K fast charger is operational now.
It was a couple of weeks ago. Worked fine, used all the RAN going up the parkway. Neat trip!

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
Heading up to Boone and Blowing Rock today and wondered if the Blowing Rock RAN is operational.
Used it on Tuesday. Pretty expensive. Bought a pound of fudge at the ice cream shop, two jackets at the Columbia store, and some jigsaw puzzles at the toy store. Sigh......

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Used it on Tuesday. Pretty expensive. Bought a pound of fudge at the ice cream shop, two jackets at the Columbia store, and some jigsaw puzzles at the toy store. Sigh......
Haha. Nice. This is why I don’t understand why businesses aren’t clamoring to install chargers. You have a captive audience for 20-30 min.

Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
It’s a good location. I would have preferred downtown Blowing Rock with the shops and restaurants, but the location is super convenient to the highway for both BR and Boone. The shops are fine. Easy enough to kill time, for sure.

JoelD

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
idlethoughts.blog
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Rivian R1T LE (delivered 6/28/22)
Occupation
Retired
I used it a couple times in August…it’s been open a while…
Sponsored