Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE
Occupation
Solar Energy Consultant
Clubs

Iowa Tesla Owner's Club is having a meetup this Saturday, 7/2 from 1-4p at The Hall DSM (in Valley Junction). As an honorary past member, I told them I'd bring my Rivian to show off and invite others. If anyone is around, stop by for a beer and bring your R1T if you have it. Would be cool to have a couple of us there!

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
Iowa Tesla Owner's Club is having a meetup this Saturday, 7/2 from 1-4p at The Hall DSM (in Valley Junction). As an honorary past member, I told them I'd bring my Rivian to show off and invite others. If anyone is around, stop by for a beer and bring your R1T if you have it. Would be cool to have a couple of us there!
Wished I knew who to contact in Omaha for some similar type meeting.

Sponsored

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
Hey all, curious if anyone else has seen or looked into this latest (2021) front license plate law in Iowa. Check this link out, the good facts start on line 28 on the first page. Makes it sound like we don't need a front plate since we'd have to drill or use adhesive to put the front plates on.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=89&ba=sf419

The truck comes with a mounting bracket for the front and I was planning on trying gorilla double sided tape to make it stick rather than drilling. Now I'm thinking I'll just keep the front plate in the frunk and whip it out when needed. I haven't passed the BAR though either so who knows if I'm reading this right..

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

Hey all, curious if anyone else has seen or looked into this latest (2021) front license plate law in Iowa. Check this link out, the good facts start on line 28 on the first page. Makes it sound like we don't need a front plate since we'd have to drill or use adhesive to put the front plates on.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ga=89&ba=sf419

The truck comes with a mounting bracket for the front and I was planning on trying gorilla double sided tape to make it stick rather than drilling. Now I'm thinking I'll just keep the front plate in the frunk and whip it out when needed. I haven't passed the BAR though either so who knows if I'm reading this right..
Solid find. I'm planning to not attach one in the front.

Sponsored

F1shSkier

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE
Occupation
Solar Energy Consultant
Clubs

F1shSkier