Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE
Occupation
Solar Energy Consultant
Clubs

My buddy got his Saturday - blue in Ankeny. And my Red Canyon delivery is scheduled for Thursday. Its cool to see more in Iowa!

As a side note, if you haven't seen yet, the Iowa DOT is looking for input on EV charging infrastructure. Everybody should go here to fill out the survey: https://iowadot.gov/iowaevplan/Share-your-thoughts Deadline is 6/24.

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
^ good find, just completed the survey. That’s three now in Ankeny alone? Nice! We’re all gonna be fighting over the hyvee chargers :CWL:

maybe a place for a Rivian SC? Hmmm

Sponsored

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
omfg this thing is incredible. Happy to report everything is just how I hoped it’d be day one - including the tonneau cover! The a/c works great as do the ventilated seats, no panel gap issues, it’s way darker inside then I thought it’d be with glass roof, and then some. Performance/launch is something someone just needs to experience…
Rivian R1T R1S Iowa anyone? D4D67D1B-0247-49E8-9679-1771D07DD3B5

Plummer43

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

omfg this thing is incredible. Happy to report everything is just how I hoped it’d be day one - including the tonneau cover! The a/c works great as do the ventilated seats, no panel gap issues, it’s way darker inside then I thought it’d be with glass roof, and then some. Performance/launch is something someone just needs to experience…
D4D67D1B-0247-49E8-9679-1771D07DD3B5.jpeg
Any chance for an in person look at this beast in the near future? Asking for a friend...

Sponsored

larry.weber.omt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra, Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
New to Rivian Forums. I am an R1T pre-order holder (Aug 21) with Oct/Nov delivery window and a recent R1S pre-order. My R1T is El Cap, 20" black, powered cover. Recently ordered an R1S as well, planning for the dual motor version. Have seen a Blue R1T around Iowa City, but haven't been able to speak to the owner.
Sponsored