Sponsored

Iowa anyone?

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

Ankeny here too. I'm in contact with my guide. Config has been locked in. PBA signed. Canyon Red. Black interior. 22s dark.

According to my guide it's in the "production process" and I'm a few weeks out from delivery.

I've also seen white one. I talked to him at Chipotle in Ankeny. He ordered in 2019 and had just got it a couple weeks ago.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
My PBA is signed as well now. Just seen the white one in Ankeny for the first time this morning. First impression, it's bigger than what I expected. I'm still really on the fence if whether or not I'm going to go through with this.. all these posts about problems and breakdowns (overall reliability) has me really really nervous.

Plummer43

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

My PBA is signed as well now. Just seen the white one in Ankeny for the first time this morning. First impression, it's bigger than what I expected. I'm still really on the fence if whether or not I'm going to go through with this.. all these posts about problems and breakdowns (overall reliability) has me really really nervous.
Just get it. If it fails, sell to someone else. 😃

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
Happy to take it off your hands and add another R1T to my garage. :)

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
Update: My truck is ready for delivery, looks like next week assuming I push the button on the purchase agreement. My wife is in Lincoln today so having her stop at Dillon's Auto to see them in person and facetime me. Pretty much a go at this point unless she says something otherwise.. Also, the trade-in value I got from Rivian was the lowest of four I got, one was $4k higher and I tried to negotiate with my guide but he said it's fixed and won't change.

Sponsored

Plummer43

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

Update: My truck is ready for delivery, looks like next week assuming I push the button on the purchase agreement. My wife is in Lincoln today so having her stop at Dillon's Auto to see them in person and facetime me. Pretty much a go at this point unless she says something otherwise.. Also, the trade-in value I got from Rivian was the lowest of four I got, one was $4k higher and I tried to negotiate with my guide but he said it's fixed and won't change.
Sooooooo when you showing it off?!?

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

Someone's in Urbandale area getting ceramic coating and tint.

Sponsored

downranger12

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x, 2018 Toyota Prius
Occupation
retired optometrist
I'm also in Dubuque @downranger12
R1T July-Sept window
cool to know about the EA station in Dubuque
Tyler, after switching colours to Canyon Red with Black Mountain interior and twenties, when we all got deliveries changed, I went from July/September to a narrower later window of October/November....what did they tell you? I was an August 2019 pre order and you were quite a bit later. I'm going to have them attach a note to my order that I will pick it up at the factory. With that, they won't need to fit me into any kind of transport schedule. All they need to do is build my truck and give me a guide which I suspect they might be a little short of. I'm sure I will still pay the delivery fee, but will get a factory tour.
I got Friedman Group in Dubuque to quote me an insurance cost with 500 deductible of 1050 for the year. The Californians can only drool about rates like that. Serves them right for getting all the trucks.

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
omg, excited, scared, nervous, hope the tonneau cover doesn’t break day one, so many emotions! Was hoping the wall charger showed up prior to delivery but no luck there. Overall, pretty damn anxious for tomorrow. Fingers crossed they don’t call and have to delay!

Plummer43

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

omg, excited, scared, nervous, hope the tonneau cover doesn’t break day one, so many emotions! Was hoping the wall charger showed up prior to delivery but no luck there. Overall, pretty damn anxious for tomorrow. Fingers crossed they don’t call and have to delay!
Just don't use the tonneau and you'll be fine...

NooterIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
was a 2019 Ram
Occupation
IT Stuff
Lol! I got the wd-40 dry lube stuff ready to go first thing!
Sponsored