timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Maybe I’m a group of one, but I am an R1S preorder holder with a March/April 2022 delivery window, guide contact, and no PBA.
Perhaps it went to spam and you never saw it. If you locked in your configuration with your guide, you should have received one soon thereafter. In any case, I'd put you in group 1.
Sponsored

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

I would consider there to be three distinct groups of R1S orders:
1. Those with guides assigned and PBAs signed who are in/past their delivery windows.
2. Those with 2022 windows who have not been contacted by a guide.
3. Those with 2023 windows.
4. Those who initially configured after 12/10/21 -- regardless of what date they preordered -- and have never received a delivery window. Ah, the rewards of patiently waiting (to configure).

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

4. Those who initially configured after 12/10/21 -- regardless of what date they preordered -- and have never received a delivery window. Ah, the rewards of patiently waiting (to configure).
I considered making that a separate group, but I would lump those in with group 3 and instead call it "Those never promised delivery in 2022."

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate
I was told by my guide yesterday, that only 2019 and earlier res holders would receive the 1st round of emails, not sure why u are not in the batch.
Interesting that you have had a guide for over a month, have a LE config that is pretty standard, and still waiting for your truck. Have they communicated what the hold up is?

M00v0vr

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T MY
Occupation
entrepreneur/ski race coach
Interesting that you have had a guide for over a month, have a LE config that is pretty standard, and still waiting for your truck. Have they communicated what the hold up is?
I was assigned a truck, however I rejected it due to issues it had. I don't want to get into the particulars however be leery of an older out of sequence VIN. They probably dropped me back into the lottery.

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
('Later this week...')...

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing the R1 Shop... Email Communication 1654791919542

Thursday...

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

('Later this week...')...

1654791919542.png

Thursday...
Kyle was able to get into the shop, select a truck, and take delivery before they were able to send out a scheduled email.

Incredible.

aw113sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1t
I was assigned a truck, however I rejected it due to issues it had. I don't want to get into the particulars however be leery of an older out of sequence VIN. They probably dropped me back into the lottery.
I received an out of sequence vin by about 3000, I haven't noticed any significant issues thus far. So there is my super useful n of 1.

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Rivian Comms Director: "hey when is that email with updated preorder windows going to be ready?"

Email person: "it'll be ready next Friday"

Comms Director: "shit, it was supposed to go out in May. You sure it won't be ready before Friday?"

Email person: "Friday at the earliest"

Comms Director: "ok get an email out from Tony with the basics promising another update 'later this week's to go out on Monday. That should tide them over"

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
Kyle was able to get into the shop, select a truck, and take delivery before they were able to send out a scheduled email.

Incredible.
Kyle will finish his road trip back home before the email update goes out.

Edit: And he will also post his youtube video about the road trip, and that video will have half a million views before the email update goes out.

Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

6/9/2022, 12:52:39 PM - Brigitte: Ok, thank you for confirming that. Let me reach out and see if this issue should be fixed soon. I will also work to try and get the latest emails sent to you.

As for your Guide assignment, we will be sending out refreshed delivery window updates to preorder holders this week and throughout the rest of the year. The first group to receive an update about their timing are members that have a 2022 delivery window, and members who originally had a 2022 delivery window and are now in 2023.

I don't have any guarantees yet on if you'll receive one this week, but I believe you should receive this update. Once you get your window, your Guide will be expected to reach out within that new timeframe.

Just posting what was already stated as I still havent confirmed they resolved my email issues.

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

I'm a R1S LE holder with June/July window.

After reading the email several times, my understanding is now that the majority of R1S LE holders are pushed out of 2022. Is that right .. ?

(English is my 2nd language, it wasn't easy to get to this point)
Sponsored