Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
With Xmas in the rear view mirror, any more videos/pictures to share?
Today's still a work holiday for most people. I'm sure we'll get some updates tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Wishing all our employees, families, partners, vendors, dealers, friends, customers and fans a very happy holiday & new year season!

We will be back in action with more pics and updates soon! Crew is off for holiday 🙏🏻

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV A6BEB4A2-0105-40E8-BAB1-BF906A1F76B7

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Nah, probably January when they start shipping ;)
@EV Sportline Still very interested in clear pictures of the; mounting brackets/hardware attached to the truck/running boards, final fasteners for plates, modified plastic panels reinstalled, and of course, that illusive wind noise report at 75 mph. Thank you.

P.S. Also an updated shipping schedule - as nothing will ship in December, given today’s date and still lack of pictures, installation videos, etc. - as promised would be provided prior to any units being shipped.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
@EV Sportline Still very interested in clear pictures of the; mounting brackets/hardware attached to the truck/running boards, final fasteners for plates, modified plastic panels reinstalled, and of course, that illusive wind noise report at 75 mph. Thank you.

P.S. Also an updated shipping schedule - as nothing will ship in December, given today’s date and still lack of pictures, installation videos, etc. - as promised would be provided prior to any units being shipped.
I am curious as well

Rivian R1T R1S Introducing RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S from Team 1EV DD2A2A6B-4079-4AF4-AC4B-2512469B2AA7

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Hey gang - everything is progressing and looking really great! I’m out of the country for a few more days and wifi is horrendous! Brackets got one last revision, so I’ll post those when I get back and have a hand on the final parts. FYI We’ve been using modified brackets for testing other aspects of the design…because that was the fastest way to test…and that’s why I didn’t show the modded brackets - they are not final. The first few units have been delivered and are installed on customer trucks now (old brackets for now, they understand) and running around. Owners feedback is awesome! Production is underway - we will shut down for a couple days to do a physical inventory, then back to it - parts will be shipping in January.

Happy new year Rivian Nation - we have so many new products rolling, 2023 going to be huge!

Sponsored

rkalbiar

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T , 2024 Rivian R1S
Are these full length? Your real life pic made them seem a little short. Can we get the dimensions on them? Length and width from side of vehicle? Thanks
@EV Sportline

sierraskier

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Earthroamer, Rivian R1T x 2, KTM 300 XCW
“The silence is deafening…”
Looking forward to getting the first official update on the order I placed back in November for running boards that were going to "Ship December"....without having to chase folks down in a forum :movember:

Team 1EV RMaxx Running Boards & Rock Sliders for Rivian R1T / R1S Ă— 1
Pre-Order ETA Ship December / RMaxx Running Boards / R1T
$799.95​

staytuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looking forward to getting the first official update on the order I placed back in November for running boards that were going to "Ship December"....without having to chase folks down in a forum :movember:

$799.95​
C’mon, we’re Rivian people. s00n is normal. :)

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

$799.95​
If you would have read @EV Sportline last post, you’d see they’re shipping in January.
Sponsored