First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 Tacoma; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
Did y'all ever get a resolution? I've recently noticed my rear lights on a couple times. I have assumed I just accidentally touched the rear display and turned them on. I just locked it and will now be paying attention to it but curious if you received any updates on the service ticket.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Did y'all ever get a resolution? I've recently noticed my rear lights on a couple times. I have assumed I just accidentally touched the rear display and turned them on. I just locked it and will now be paying attention to it but curious if you received any updates on the service ticket.
I never put in a ticket. I don’t think I see it anymore. I think my son had turned them on.

100Million

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Window cleaner
I have noticed sometimes the interior lights above the rear door seem to turn on. I recently noticed them on with all the doors closed while driving. I reached back at a stop and touched them to turn them off. After driving another 10 mins in the rain, I look back and they are on again. And then they turn off a minute later.
I also notice if I touch them to turn them on and then I try to turn turn them off on the display by selecting Stay off for interiors lighting, it won’t turn off. I have to select the light symbol to turn them all on and the stay off. This seems odd, and since my kid has a tendency to leave lights on in the car I want to be able to turn them off easily.
Is it just me or do others see some odd behavior with the rear cabin lights.

I figured out what the problem is when the dome lights are on that would be in the backseat in the third row seat and the front lights are not on if you look at the second monitor that's in between the two front seats there is a little dome light button that's on the top of the monitor. You press that button and the dome lights go off.
Sponsored