Sponsored

Georgia anyone?

Tyker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Soon to be, moving there for work! Saw there was a $2500 vehicle state rebate in the senate that was introduced this past year but couldn’t figure out any real details or when voting would happen, hope it passes in time for Rivian.

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox; Toyota 4Runner
Soon to be, moving there for work! Saw there was a $2500 vehicle state rebate in the senate that was introduced this past year but couldn’t figure out any real details or when voting would happen, hope it passes in time for Rivian.
Close. Tennessee here!

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ironically I’m a Vol!
You don't say! I'm a UGA fan having grown up in GA, but now live in Knoxville. My kids go to UT, so I cheer for the Vols when they're not playing the Dawgs. Not sure if you went to the Atlanta event back in September but if so we drove down for the event. I'm jonesing for the R1T!. Just hope Rivian can execute.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Keithadams27

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX 460 and Tesla Model S
Clubs

How did you get notice of the event back in September? I had not made a deposit then, but I have now and want to make sure I get on the list if they do another event here!

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How did you get notice of the event back in September? I had not made a deposit then, but I have now and want to make sure I get on the list if they do another event here!
Email notification. I’d already made a deposit at the time.

SAWRiv22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F Pace, Mercedes GLC 300
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

So - Anyone else in GA?
Another Georgian here... moved from MI 5 years ago, to the northern burbs of ATL.. My next door neighbor and I are both on the list for an R1S.

OP
OP

Keithadams27

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX 460 and Tesla Model S
Clubs

Another Georgian here... moved from MI 5 years ago, to the northern burbs of ATL.. My next door neighbor and I are both on the list for an R1S.
Nice! I'm planning to get an R1S a well. Nice to hear of some more local folks signed up. hopefully there will be enough of us around here to get attention for service.

jacksonhandy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 GTI
Northern ATL Suburbs as well. Planning on an R1T. Really want to get back into a truck.

Given the metro area has ~6m people (to rank 9th in US), I hope we'll get some attention, haha.

Sponsored

SAWRiv22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F Pace, Mercedes GLC 300
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Nice! I'm planning to get an R1S a well. Nice to hear of some more local folks signed up. hopefully there will be enough of us around here to get attention for service.
I’ve been on the list for about a year, and my neighbor almost 2 years. I’m assuming I’ll take delivery late summer/fall of 2022. If the math is consistent, he should have his well before mine, so I’ll see what I’m getting into!

DrBen

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535d
Occupation
Physician
I am a new member here in Georgia. I am up north in Blue Ridge. I have opted for a LE R1T in launch green can’t wait to take it out and run around the north Georgia mountains.

ClelandFilm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Occupation
Film Industry
Looking for the next event in ATL. I live in SE ATL ITP.
Sponsored