Forest Edge People

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
After seeing this, I’m really interested in forest edge. I can’t imagine it’ll look like a 70s Oldsmobile if it’s the premium option offered. For those who chose it, what model and exterior are you going with?

Looks great (safe)
White
Midnight
Granite
Limestone
Silver

Should go (why else offer a premium interiro
Launch
Forest

Bold, if you’re an A’s fan
Yellow

no way ever
Blue
Red

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge People 03ED474C-CA02-4BB9-8A8C-686FC8061A88
Sponsored

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
If the latest version of this is like the demo truck pictures, they really need better photos of it in the configurator. Looks like hulk green in there.

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
That is literally the picture that spoke to me enough to choose it as my interior. Launch green with Forest Edge here.

I hope it looks like this in real life. I also hope they go with the slightly lighter seat center. I really think that looks sharp.

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
I think I would like Lunar... Ocean's... something, better if it had Forest Edge's wood trim.

Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Green has been my favorite color all my life, so the Forest Edge interior just spoke to me and I had to have it. Once that was chosen, the Launch Green color looked like it goes best with the Forest Edge interior, so that's the combination we chose. Looks like Others liked that combo too.

drhnbtx

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 R1T '07 FJ Cruiser, '13 Chevy 2500, '18 XC90
I think I would like Lunar... Ocean's... something, better if it had Forest Edge's wood trim.
@MisterTea did a rendering in another thread "do you think you'll be able to buy the wood trim separately"

FPK1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition
Occupation
Retired
R1S Launch Green and Forest Edge... Although may change from Launch Green to Forest Green so basically all Green Forest ;)

From what I'm reading/seeing, Launch Green can take on grey, brown or green depending on the light and I want a Green SUV.

GriffJP

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Dodge Challenger Demon, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I ordered a Launch Edition R1T in Launch Green with the Forest Edge. I like the way it looks in the pictures and in reality how often do you see a vehicle offered with a green interior?

FPK1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition
Occupation
Retired
R1S Launch Green and Forest Edge... Although may change from Launch Green to Forest Green so basically all Green Forest ;)

From what I'm reading/seeing, Launch Green can take on grey, brown or green depending on the light and I want a Green SUV.
Just now changed from Launch Green to Forest Green with Forest Edge interior... = $81,000 August 2021

Sponsored

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
After my 6-7th re-configuration, I'm going with Glacier White and Forest Edge R1S on 20" wheels. But don't hold me to this tomorrow.

St Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R2 2026, Prius
Just now changed from Launch Green to Forest Green with Forest Edge interior... = $81,000 August 2021
The only reason not to cancel Launch Green is that all of the other colors can be changed at a much later date. However, Launch Green may be sold out in a few months or even next month. I also ordered Forest Green only because I cannot tell what Launch Green looks like. But I hope I don’t regret my decision when I see Launch Green in person and then find out it’s sold out.

FPK1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Launch Edition
Occupation
Retired
The only reason not to cancel Launch Green is that all of the other colors can be changed at a much later date. However, Launch Green may be sold out in a few months or even next month. I also ordered Forest Green only because I cannot tell what Launch Green looks like. But I hope I don’t regret my decision when I see Launch Green in person and then find out it’s sold out.
I thought the same thing... Then I think back a couple years and I decided to buy a Rivian because I loved the look of the SUV and the color green I kept seeing. I just don't find myself attracted to Launch Green like I am Forest Green. If you want to be recognized as an early buyer order Launch Green. If you want a green SUV, order Forest Green.

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I ordered a Launch Edition R1T in Launch Green with the Forest Edge. I like the way it looks in the pictures and in reality how often do you see a vehicle offered with a green interior?
Maybe there’s a reason.....:haha
Sponsored