Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYNPCH

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari 488, Porsche Taycan, Mercedes G Wagon, Corvette C8, Morgan 3 Wheeler
Occupation
CEO
My order is 12053, launch green R1T. Assuming Launch Greenbtrucks are the first produced, at order number 12053 are we talking Dec/Jan or later delivery? Do we end up waiting until Sept/Oct before we even get to discuss the order? So little info...

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
My order is 12053, launch green R1T. Assuming Launch Greenbtrucks are the first produced, at order number 12053 are we talking Dec/Jan or later delivery? Do we end up waiting until Sept/Oct before we even get to discuss the order? So little info...
If you ordered an LE R1T with a res # of 12053, then I’d think you’ll get it before Dec as long as you’re in a popular location. They’ve said they will ship all LE’s by end of year, and you’ve got a relatively low res #.

Middlefork

First Name
Al & Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
So...URL: order/250512189/config. Is the preorder number in there somewhere or are we 250,512,189 on the list? :)

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

So...URL: order/250512189/config. Is the preorder number in there somewhere or are we 250,512,189 on the list? :)
Middlefork,

Before you jump through the hoops outlined below, Babbuino’s response in entry 317 may explain what you’re looking at. Your order date may play a role as to whether the info will be helpful in determining your actual place in line.
As Babbuino said “.... they changed it after Aug 2020. People who preordered after August 4 will get a number around a million”

Below is the info originally provided by Skyote in the very first entry. The bullet points he used don’t show in my cut and paste. If you’ve already followed those steps, so be it. I just thought t might be of some help.

Good luck!

“Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
Right click to view source
Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)
Mine from 12/19/2018 is 4037.

Snippet from source code:
"
<div class="step" data-step="thank-you">
<div class="step__sections">
<div class="section">
<div class="section__header os-header">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
<div class="os-header__heading">
<span class="os-order-number">
Order #4037
</span>
<h2 class="os-header__title" id="main-header" tabindex="-1">
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
If you were able to configure a Launch Edition, Congratulations!, Rivian is still planning for all LE by end of 2021. If not I'm imagining the early preorder holders for non LE configurations will take up the first few months of 2022.
If/ when Rivian goes public (fall 2021?) they surely will provide some forward guidance on production expectations. I think we could use this along with order date and production #'s at the time to continue to give informed ballpark delivery timeframes going forward.
How can predictive modeling be this fun?... I'm such a nerd!

Sponsored

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Ordered on 2.6.2020.
R1T LE (El Cap, 20")
Atlanta area

Middlefork

First Name
Al & Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Middlefork,

Before you jump through the hoops outlined below, Babbuino’s response in entry 317 may explain what you’re looking at. Your order date may play a role as to whether the info will be helpful in determining your actual place in line.
As Babbuino said “.... they changed it after Aug 2020. People who preordered after August 4 will get a number around a million”

Below is the info originally provided by Skyote in the very first entry. The bullet points he used don’t show in my cut and paste. If you’ve already followed those steps, so be it. I just thought t might be of some help.

Good luck!

“Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
Right click to view source
Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)

"
<div class="section">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
Order #4037
</span>
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"
If you were able to configure a Launch Edition, Congratulations!, Rivian is still planning for all LE by end of 2021. If not I'm imagining the early preorder holders for non LE configurations will take up the first few months of 2022.
If/ when Rivian goes public (fall 2021?) they surely will provide some forward guidance on production expectations. I think we could use this along with order date and production #'s at the time to continue to give informed ballpark delivery timeframes going forward.
How can predictive modeling be this fun?... I'm such a nerd!
We have a launch edition but waaaay down the line. Sept 2020. So I guess our number is in the millions!!

Chas60422

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru outback
Occupation
Healthcare
Please post the date of your preorder, and use the directions below to find your Order #, then post it in this thread.

FOUND IT! You better do it quick before they update the website.
  • Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
  • Right click to view source
  • Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
  • See snippet below for details on location (red font is my emphasis)

"
<div class="section">
Order #4037
</span>
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"

Alright, I also have enough data to show trending over time. Maybe @johnking can work his magic again with production estimates...might be good to run a few different attrition & production volume scenarios.

20200728_2243.png
I wonder if the big jump in Dec 2019 is when Amazon placed its orders for the delivery etrucks.

Megachimp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 50th Anniversary, Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Video Game Developer
So what’s the latest on how to find an order number if you have a recently placed order? I placed my order earlier this week.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
So what’s the latest on how to find an order number if you have a recently placed order? I placed my order earlier this week.
No known way.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.