Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Realistically we have no clue right now what the specific holdups are. It's entirely possible they are short on only a few parts and can ramp up production next year once they get a large delivery. It's also possible there are problems on the line that will take months to iron out. I think q4 and q1 earnings calls will really give us insight into what production will look like for the rest of 22. I'm not optimistic right now, but I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Realistically we have no clue right now what the specific holdups are. It's entirely possible they are short on only a few parts and can ramp up production next year once they get a large delivery. It's also possible there are problems on the line that will take months to iron out. I think q4 and q1 earnings calls will really give us insight into what production will look like for the rest of 22. I'm not optimistic right now, but I'd be more than happy to be wrong.
Yep. And they have issues like the powered tonneau cover like Ford had with their Bronco tops. Do you deliver a product you know is faulty and then have it repaired or replaced later? Or do you hold the vehicles and try to rectify the situation before you deliver. In the case of the employee deliveries, they went ahead and delivered. But with majority real customer deliveries coming, they have to decide what to do.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

guernsej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Raptor; 2015 X5
Ha. You must have different insider info sources than I have. I hope so!
yes. I’m happy to be wrong.

As a stock holder I definitely want to be wrong, but from what I know about the realities of their production issues this year I think 8K next year would be a victory.
Claiming to have insider info as a stockholder is not super smartsicles.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I edited my post to remove speculation ?
You know going back and Editing posts after people respond to them is shady and disingenuous, right?

But luckily I don’t have to worry about it. Now that I know people here aren’t looking for information on this forum, I’ll keep my educated guesses to myself.

guernsej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Raptor; 2015 X5
You know going back and Editing posts after people respond to them is shady and disingenuous, right?

But luckily I don’t have to worry about it. Now that I know people here aren’t looking for information on this forum, I’ll keep my educated guesses to myself.
Lol I started editing before you responded, and went out of my way to be transparent after I finished and saw your comment.

Either way, I'm just trying to help you out! If you actually have inside info you don't want to be announcing to everyone that you're trading on it, and if you don't there's really no need to overstate your qualifications to win an irrelevant internet argument with strangers.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lol I started editing before you responded, and went out of my way to be transparent after I finished and saw your comment.

Either way, I'm just trying to help you out! If you actually have inside info you don't want to be announcing to everyone that you're trading on it, and if you don't there's really no need to overstate your qualifications to win an irrelevant internet argument with strangers.
oh thanks wise internet man for first misquoting me and then educating me with your incredibly thought provoking financial advice.

Last edited:

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T

So since people don’t believe your educated guess they are wrong and not looking for information? Interesting stance.
Sponsored