First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y and Porsche Macan
Occupation
Marketing
Service Center is at 38th and Steele. Drove by a few weeks ago and saw two in the wild! It was my first time seeing one in person. Super excited. We're a pre order holder and they are telling us July - September. I am just hoping for a test drive in the meantime.
Sponsored

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

I hope the tonneau is at least retracted if trucks are being delivered with inoperable covers.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I had to drive down to Crerry Creek mall so I used my drive home as an excuse to stop by the Rivian service center.

Just one R1T was outside but man it was great to finally see one. Like many have said, it was larger than I thought it would be. Now I hope I get a chance to see a Forest Green in the flesh do I can decide if that is the color I want.

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 971675EB-0C7B-4D2D-8AF7-9DE289AE5270

Evan S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T Adventure Trim, Quad Motor, BM/Ash, 20"
Clubs

Anyone know how/when we can test drive one?
How: sign up on the website for the First Drive events. When: no one knows.

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Has anyone stopped by since they started posting security out there? I want to go take a look but I usually prefer my truck shopping to not end with me in jail. I save the arrests for other activities:bandit:

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Has anyone stopped by since they started posting security out there? I want to go take a look but I usually prefer my truck shopping to not end with me in jail. I save the arrests for other activities:bandit:
Go for it. Everything I've seen recently points to both security and employees being accepting of visitors. Go on a weekday so that hopefully some of the employee trucks are parked outside.

If something bad happens, just call Frank Azar, the Strongarm :)

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Go for it. Everything I've seen recently points to both security and employees being accepting of visitors. Go on a weekday so that hopefully some of the employee trucks are parked outside.

If something bad happens, just call Frank Azar, the Strongarm :)
Good choice. That’s a trustworthy nickname and he must be the best because he’s on TV so much!

Pixelshot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
I often drive by on the way home from dropping my kids off at school. After 8am there is usually one or two parked there. Security is ok with you walking around the exterior. They said not to mess with the trucks (as they are private property) but you can look. And, not to look or take pictures of inside the building.

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I often drive by on the way home from dropping my kids off at school. After 8am there is usually one or two parked there. Security is ok with you walking around the exterior. They said not to mess with the trucks (as they are private property) but you can look. And, not to look or take pictures of inside the building.
Thank you! I will be down that direction in a couple weeks so I’ll stop by for sure.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Anything new or interesting there lately? I haven't been by in a few weeks, but it seemed to be the same Granite/White/Blue trucks every day (not saying that's a bad thing). Curious if there's any new activity related to customer deliveries/test drives/opening the building for reservation holders etc.

thanks.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I live only about ten minutes from the service center, but I’ve avoided going down to check out the employees’ vehicles outside. I haven’t yet seen an R1T in person. Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I’ve been hopeful that test drives would start soon, and I would prefer to have my first experience be the full test drive. :rock: Ogling at employee vehicles would just make the wait that much harder.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
I live only about ten minutes from the service center, but I’ve avoided going down to check out the employees’ vehicles outside. I haven’t yet seen an R1T in person. Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I’ve been hopeful that test drives would start soon, and I would prefer to have my first experience be the full test drive. :rock: Ogling at employee vehicles would just make the wait that much harder.
I also would hope that my first experience be the full test drive, but I’ve come to accept first base as a viable alternative.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
So there is now a Launch Green R1T LE with black interior and off-road package driving around the Boulder/Broomfield area! My friend took delivery this morning. I've invited him to share some pics, but he's not big on social media/ sharing online. That and he knows what I went through with my Model X when I had one of the first ones.

He was expecting to take delivery at the service center, but they delivered right to his driveway!
Super curious if you know when/how they contacted him about delivery, including if he got a guide contact last year and/or one of the November 2021 delivery dates. Still seems odd to me that the forum members who appeared to be first in line haven’t gotten their vehicles yet, and am wondering if there was any reshuffling of the order.
Sponsored