Sponsored

Colorado Checking In

2021R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Seems a bit extreme for me. Know any moderate trails that lead to destinations like camping and fishing?
Lake City, Alpine loop to Silverton for lunch and back. Lake city to Ouray is a bit more challenging. Great trips.
Sponsored

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
Seems a bit extreme for me. Know any moderate trails that lead to destinations like camping and fishing?
Tons of such trails in our beautiful state. www.traildamage.com (unfortunate name) is a great resource (especially on trail conditions), as are the books by Charles Wells www.funtreks.com . The Colorado Trails series by Peter Massey are good as well. If you're mostly focused on camping and fishing then John Fielder's Best of Colorado might be the best start.

Pathfinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Defender X-Dynamic
August 2019 for me.

I was over that way Sunday and did a drive by. Obviously being a Sunday on a holiday weekend there was no activity, from the outside you really can't tell much but hopefully they're making good progress.

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer

Sponsored

mike22co

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X3 (x2), s00n R1S
Occupation
Person
I hope some of you in Colorado get vehicles this year! (2021 for posterity) I only ordered and R1S in June-21, so I think I will be waiting quite a while. I actually thought about taking delivery in Normal and doing the first trip as the return to Colorado. That sounds ambitious for my first EV. :)

I'm South Metro in Centennial, so I'm all for a Park Meadows (dislike that place though) location.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I hope some of you in Colorado get vehicles this year! (2021 for posterity) I only ordered and R1S in June-21, so I think I will be waiting quite a while. I actually thought about taking delivery in Normal and doing the first trip as the return to Colorado. That sounds ambitious for my first EV. :)

I'm South Metro in Centennial, so I'm all for a Park Meadows (dislike that place though) location.
I agree that Park Meadows is a good place to take delivery. It’s also a good place (given the target demographic so far) to have a store front / experience center. Tesla has (or had) a storefront inside the mall.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
I agree that Park Meadows is a good place to take delivery. It’s also a good place (given the target demographic so far) to have a store front / experience center. Tesla has (or had) a storefront inside the mall.
Welcome to some new Rivian Colorado folks here! I’m looking forward to setting up any “Rivians and Coffee” meet-up next to any Land Rover dealer in the metro area at any time. Should be a blast!

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
still surprised no one from Colorado has not heard from a guide... we fought really hard to get Colorado to allow direct sales 2 years ago. The Tesla group, and Denver Electric Vehicle Council put a ton of effort into that. but i guess they didn't start on the brick and mortar Service center soon enough.

Sponsored

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
still surprised no one from Colorado has not heard from a guide... we fought really hard to get Colorado to allow direct sales 2 years ago. The Tesla group, and Denver Electric Vehicle Council put a ton of effort into that. but i guess they didn't start on the brick and mortar Service center soon enough.
chatted w/ CS yesterday, no test drive event on the schedule yet either. dropped by SC Friday and not much moving, only handful of construction people around :(

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I agree with the frustration. I think the LA event is probably the closest geographically at this point. I would really like an invite to that one because it is important to me to have hands on the vehicle before I drop my cash.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Colorado is #9 on the list of number of BEV registrations (as of June 2021) (excludes PHEVs)
Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 1631633447815

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Colorado is #9 on the list of number of BEV registrations (as of June 2021) (excludes PHEVs)
1631633447815.png
Fair but in a Rivian-specific context I thought that Colorado was #2 behind California in pre-orders.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Fair but in a Rivian-specific context I thought that Colorado was #2 behind California in pre-orders.
Rivian hasn't released anything on preorders.

Are you looking a website poll of some kind?

Colorado has a big hill to climb as they are #20 in population. Per capita, they are very likely a top state - but probably not as much for the actual number of orders.
Sponsored