First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I’m in Westminster/Broomfield/Interlocken and it’s much better suited so close to Boulder and the high county than what downtown Denver has become recently.
With where you are, we could very easily be neighbors. I am in the same area and I agree 100% I think the new condos/shopping development by the bridges at Flatiron Crossing would be an ideal place for Rivian. Especially with Tesla just up the road at the next exit in Superior.
Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
With where you are, we could very easily be neighbors. I am in the same area and I agree 100% I think the new condos/shopping development by the bridges at Flatiron Crossing would be an ideal place for Rivian. Especially with Tesla just up the road at the next exit in Superior.
@Rivian please take note of this much better Denver opportunity for a service center between Denver and the high country of Boulder (high tech Interlocken) and the Rockies than what has become a crime-ridden area of north downtown Denver.

dehmatrix

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
I'm in the same area, just south in Candelas in Arvada.
Rivian take note: that's 3 of us in the same area for a simple quick delivery.

2021R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
I'm in the same area, just south in Candelas in Arvada.
Rivian take note: that's 3 of us in the same area for a simple quick delivery.
Make that 4. Business in Golden. Live in west edge of Broomfield. 1-5-19 and no contact at all. I take my P3 to Superior. Great convenient location. Downtown Denver is a bummer. We hardly ever venture that way except when my wife needs a Cherry Creek fix.

dehmatrix

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Make that 4. Business in Golden. Live in west edge of Broomfield. 1-5-19 and no contact at all. I take my P3 to Superior. Great convenient location. Downtown Denver is a bummer. We hardly ever venture that way except when my wife needs a Cherry Creek fix.
3/10/2019 - No contact at all

Sponsored

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
I’m in Golden and building my new office on Brighton Blvd and 35th 3 min away from the service location on Steele St. Have a 2019 R1S LE reservation. LG, 20s, Mountain Black

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 4Runner
Hey Colorado folks - chiming in here. I'm a 3/2019 reservation, LE R1T LG exterior, forest green interior. No contact from a guide yet.

Has anyone been by Rivian's supposed showroom/service center on Walnut recently? Last time I drove by a few months ago it was still fenced off and showed no signs of activity.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Has anyone been by Rivian's supposed showroom/service center on Walnut recently? Last time I drove by a few months ago it was still fenced off and showed no signs of activity.
I was by two weekends ago and the site looks like Rivian abandoned it in favor of the location on Steele.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 4Runner
That's interesting - what's the location on Steele? Is there construction underway?

bradleykent

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S Adventure Preorder
Occupation
Contracting
R1S Adventure ordered August 2021, I’m near NW Pkwy and US-36.
That makes 5 of us in the area, Rivian! ?
Sponsored