Sponsored

Colorado Checking In

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
It’s possible that you won’t even have to delay it yourself. I selected my truck from the Shop in early September and didn’t take delivery until the end of October. As mentioned, don’t pay or place insurance on the truck until you are told it is at the Service Center ready to schedule a delivery date.
Sponsored

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
A Little Bit of Everything
Clubs

It’s possible that you won’t even have to delay it yourself. I selected my truck from the Shop in early September and didn’t take delivery until the end of October. As mentioned, don’t pay or place insurance on the truck until you are told it is at the Service Center ready to schedule a delivery date.
Well, I wish that was the case… just off with my guide and my R1S is built and in transit with a June 11 delivery to the service center. Supposedly can only hold for one week after inspection is completed. That still likely leaves me in June or unmatched from my vin. Will be heading over to service center this week to sweet talk them into holding it an extra week or putting it at the back of inspections until last week of June.

EDIT: I just received 8 steps email yesterday. Anyone recommend a credit union offering good rates?

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Well, I wish that was the case… just off with my guide and my R1S is built and in transit with a June 11 delivery to the service center. Supposedly can only hold for one week after inspection is completed. That still likely leaves me in June or unmatched from my vin. Will be heading over to service center this week to sweet talk them into holding it an extra week or putting it at the back of inspections until last week of June.

EDIT: I just received 8 steps email yesterday. Anyone recommend a credit union offering good rates?
Navy Fed and USSFCU are still pretty low.

https://www.navyfederal.org/

https://www.ussfcu.org/#

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Clubs

Update: received a text today from service center letting me know my R1S is at the SC and ready for pick up as early as 6/8! What should be a dream come true on quick turnaround is turning into a nightmare thanks to the tax credit. I’m ready to say it’s an early delivery fee and take delivery ahead of our trip to New England, but the wife is leaning towards unmatching from the VIN and getting back in line or taking a shop option in July. Anyone have experience with unmatching and what that does to timing?

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Considering a road trip from Texas to Denver to scout out a potential move for work with the family. Was wondering if there are any meetups in Denver planned during the summer/. August?

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Update: received a text today from service center letting me know my R1S is at the SC and ready for pick up as early as 6/8! What should be a dream come true on quick turnaround is turning into a nightmare thanks to the tax credit. I’m ready to say it’s an early delivery fee and take delivery ahead of our trip to New England, but the wife is leaning towards unmatching from the VIN and getting back in line or taking a shop option in July. Anyone have experience with unmatching and what that does to timing?
Can you tell them you are traveling out of state for the next 3 weeks and happy to pick up in early July?

Swilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Clubs

Can you tell them you are traveling out of state for the next 3 weeks and happy to pick up in early July?
I ended up going the face to face and honest route. Met with the SC manager Friday afternoon, told him that the credit starts in July and he was able to help set up my pick up appointment for July 1. Their lot is really full so I was surprised they were able to accommodate me. The manager said they got 85 delivered from Normal, in one day last week.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I ended up going the face to face and honest route. Met with the SC manager Friday afternoon, told him that the credit starts in July and he was able to help set up my pick up appointment for July 1. Their lot is really full so I was surprised they were able to accommodate me. The manager said they got 85 delivered from Normal, in one day last week.
Wow that is GREAT news for you but not surprising as they are awesome in Denver.

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
I'm guessing that the 85 in one day is a train delivery. Only one data point but that's a good sign of the ramp up in Normal.
Glad to hear that you got your 1 Jul delivery date!

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Nuggets dominate the glass 58-33. Christian Braun, our rookie, scores 15.
Braun was amazing and Murray got that last rebound with about 3 seconds left. Important win!

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Captain Obvious would like to point out that:

1) Nuggets are 6-1 past 7 games,
2) Heat are 2-5 past 7 games, and
3) Christian Braun may get a ring before Butler and CP3
Sponsored