First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Battery Energy Storage Project Manager
Just heard from my Guide that my truck has been built and is being shipped to Denver now.
Things are moving soo dang fast..
Mine went the same way, guide said 2-3 weeks from shipping to ready for pickup, ended up taking 4 days.
If you can I would get all the step 7 items completed now. I had to scramble to complete financing to hold the delivery date.
Sponsored

KnightNole07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
I keep wondering if there is some setting buried somewhere that says "don't give this guy a truck." Kind of a secret black mark.
Haha! I have actually thought about that. I have tried to kill everyone with kindness throughout the entire process (no nasty grams or constant pestering; wait at least a month or two if no response to an email; etc.), so I don't think I would have got put on the naughty list, but I am starting to wonder...

Congrats to all my fellow Denverites that are getting their trucks though!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Haha! I have actually thought about that. I have tried to kill everyone with kindness throughout the entire process (no nasty grams or constant pestering; wait at least a month or two if no response to an email; etc.), so I don't think I would have got put on the naughty list, but I am starting to wonder...

Congrats to all my fellow Denverites that are getting their trucks though!
It’s not my preference because it’s not my true personality, but I have found that more and more these days the ”squeaky wheel” gets the grease. Mostly just (very) persistent, friendly follow ups. Never a need to get nasty with anyone.

KnightNole07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
It’s not my preference because it’s not my true personality, but I have found that more and more these days the ”squeaky wheel” gets the grease. Mostly just (very) persistent, friendly follow ups. Never a need to get nasty with anyone.
Appreciate the feedback. I think that is the direction I am going to go, because I am REALLY ready for my truck at this point (read: impatient).

Side note: I have now had my Rivian charger installed for a couple months since they sent that to me around May. Such a tease that stares at me every day!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Appreciate the feedback. I think that is the direction I am going to go, because I am REALLY ready for my truck at this point (read: impatient).

Side note: I have now had my Rivian charger installed for a couple months since they sent that to me around May. Such a tease that stares at me every day!
I wouldn’t last long walking past that thing on the wall either. I wish you luck!

Sponsored

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Ioniq 5, Lucid Air Touring
My truck is in Denver and I'm scheduled to pick it up next Tuesday.

This is going to be a long weekend.

Any one have luck calling and setting up a time earlier than what was listed on their site?

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
Maybe I need to try visiting the CS. I switched from OC to BM about 6 weeks ago - but switched BACK to OC yesterday just before signing the "written binding contract". I also swapped from 20"AT to 21" about 4 weeks ago and dropped my spare about 3 weeks ago. I've considered dropping the underbody protection, but still have that and want to keep it (although I doubt I ever will need it).
There's only a few things I am inflexible on - Forest green, powered tonneau and no-FG interior (love the colors, but think it clashes with FG exterior).
Thanks for the reply - guess I need to practice being patient.

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
OK, this one made me LOL.
Guess what I JUST got in my inbox??? YEP! An email asking me to confirm my shipping address so I get an invite to the Rivian shop! I swear, I'm not making this up.

KnightNole07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Guess what I JUST got in my inbox??? YEP! An email asking me to confirm my shipping address so I get an invite to the Rivian shop! I swear, I'm not making this up.
I hate you, but congrats! haha

PAFDenver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Baja
Occupation
retired
I hate you, but congrats! haha
:CWL: but don't hate me yet! Wait until (if) I actually am assigned an actual truck. THEN you can hate me all you want.

Sponsored

manitou202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Ioniq 5, Lucid Air Touring
A month after changing my R1S reservation to the R1T, I was getting a little fed up I hadn't heard anything or received a new delivery window. I went and test drove a Defender 110 and was all ready to order a Defender 130 for January delivery. I got home from the test drive and in my inbox was my order confirmation from Rivian. It's like they were listening to me.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I went by the Denver SC and MY TRUCK was being delivered the moment I drove up!!
Depending on how quick the 8-step process goes, I may take delivery as soon as Tuesday. My scheduling may push it back to Thursday.
Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 9FE1FDD6-5BA8-408B-84FE-1F475B3C29C2

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I went by the Denver SC and MY TRUCK was being delivered the moment I drove up!!
Depending on how quick the 8-step process goes, I may take delivery as soon as Tuesday. My scheduling may push it back to Thursday.
9FE1FDD6-5BA8-408B-84FE-1F475B3C29C2.jpeg
They won’t let you sleep in it until delivery day?

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
@Sgt Beavis - I'm assuming only R1T's - no R1S's in sight?

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs