Charles
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Kia Niro EV...R1T on order
Occupation
retired
Heads up for Canadians or close to Toronto. Wrote the Tuxmat folks and got this back:

"Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. We currently do not have custom floor mats available for the 2021 Rivian R1T. Each vehicle we provide mats for are scanned in our Toronto warehouse.

If you are near Toronto, we will be able to scan your vehicle in store and make custom mats for it, in return, you will get a set for free."

I'm a bit far away for that option. Great mats, btw: TuxMat | The Ultimate Car Mat With Max Coverage Have them for my current EV.

OP
Blueassassin

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicles
Hummer H1, Lotus Elise, Fusion Energi platinum
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Heads up for Canadians or close to Toronto. Wrote the Tuxmat folks and got this back:

"Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. We currently do not have custom floor mats available for the 2021 Rivian R1T. Each vehicle we provide mats for are scanned in our Toronto warehouse.

If you are near Toronto, we will be able to scan your vehicle in store and make custom mats for it, in return, you will get a set for free."

I'm a bit far away for that option. Great mats, btw: TuxMat | The Ultimate Car Mat With Max Coverage Have them for my current EV.
Dibs that sounds like a fun weekend road trip for me.

cwoodcox

First Name
Corey
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicles
2012 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Software Engineer

I’ll do it, but given that I only pre-ordered in March, I would bet they’ve alreandy done it by the time I get my R1S.

Advertisement

Advertisement