Cant decide on a combo groupthink [megathread]

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
I’m configured as Limestone exterior and that’s what I’m sticking with for now until we see real pictures of it. I’m hoping it will be the color…. Otherwise it’s so hard to pick between the others.

Interior I keep waffling between BM and OC. I like the Forest Edge, but wife hates it and I think it will only pair well with a couple of the exterior colors. Seems to look amazing with Launch Green, Silver, El Cap, Black. Definitely a no-go on the Red or Blue (at least not for me) and probably not good with Compass Yellow, but I really want to see that combo…

I like the all black 20” AT tire/wheel option but don’t see the need to spend $1800 over the stock AT option that will get dinged up on trails. If I spend money to upgrade, I’ll do it aftermarket when the time comes for new tires.
Sponsored

R1TFanatic

First Name
Mustafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Occupation
Sales
My ideal R1T would be Glacier White/Forests Egde.

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
My ideal R1T would be Glacier White/Forests Egde.
I (like many others) have updated my config several times. Started with black on black and I‘m back to it. 99.9% sure this is what I’ll get.

Ssaehrig

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Durango SRT, 2013 GMC Acadia
Occupation
IT Executive
Any thoughts on LE edition with off-road package or without. I generally don’t go off-road but it’s not like you can add that option later.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Any thoughts on LE edition with off-road package or without. I generally don’t go off-road but it’s not like you can add that option later.
I added it even though going with 22s, figure it will make it more desirable if I want to sell it.

Sponsored

Ssaehrig

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Durango SRT, 2013 GMC Acadia
Occupation
IT Executive
I added it even though going with 22s, figure it will make it more desirable if I want to sell it.
Agreed. Or if we get another set of wheels to go off-road

Mister Person

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius
Clubs

I think El Cap Granite looks very handsome on R1S, at least in the configurator. That black roof line with the silver/white accent line going from front to back. El Cap just looks handsome and strong. My other favorite color is Forest Green which I currently have configured.

For the interior I'm thinking about eye fatigue and contrast, which is why I'm favoring the darker interior colors. The black displays against the lighter wood trim and OC colors seems fatiguing. I like Forest Edge but not sure I can commit to that being my driving environment for the next 10 years.

The photo posts of the interiors all make the colors look less vibrant and intense than the configurator, which is good. I'll need to see them all in person before making a final decision.
Sponsored