Sponsored

Broomfield, CO - What Time to See an R1S on Sunday, September 25 2022?

What Time of Day on SUN SEPT 25 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I am going to park with mine at Broomfield County Commons near the dog park while I work on profiling the Bluetooth codec connectivity.

BONUS: If you have a MAC and an iPHONE, please let me know because both of those are needed to profile Bluetooth connectivity for iPhones.
Sponsored

mike22co

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X3 (x2), s00n R1S
Occupation
Person
I am going to park with mine at Broomfield County Commons near the dog park while I work on profiling the Bluetooth codec connectivity.

BONUS: If you have a MAC and an iPHONE, please let me know because both of those are needed to profile Bluetooth connectivity for iPhones.
I have both but am unable to meet up tomorrow. Would love to see an R1S in person too.

OP
OP
svet-am

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Based on the general trend I am seeing from multiple forums, I'll be at Broomfield Commons near the dog park in Broomfield, Colorado on 25 SEP 2022 from 10am - 12pm (give or take).
Rivian R1T R1S Broomfield, CO - What Time to See an R1S on Sunday, September 25 2022? 1664069704574

I will be working with my Windows laptop and Android phone to start profiling audio codecs and prepare for audio frequency response testing.

I would also like to test with an iPhone but this requires a Mac for the debug tools. If you have one and don't mind bringing it buy I can grab the data use it in my profiling.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
We’d love to come by and only live 5 mins away but have a lacrosse game from 11:15-12:30 in Anthem. If you can move your window a bit later myself and the kids would love to see it plus I can take my dog to the park in the process - score!

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Cars and Coffee is next Saturday. Just sayin’.

Sponsored

JohnVL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Project Manager

Based on the general trend I am seeing from multiple forums, I'll be at Broomfield Commons near the dog park in Broomfield, Colorado on 25 SEP 2022 from 10am - 12pm (give or take).
1664069704574.png

I will be working with my Windows laptop and Android phone to start profiling audio codecs and prepare for audio frequency response testing.

I would also like to test with an iPhone but this requires a Mac for the debug tools. If you have one and don't mind bringing it buy I can grab the data use it in my profiling.

My wife and I would love to come down around 10:30 to check it out.

OP
OP
svet-am

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks to everyone for stopping by so far. I will be hanging out a little while longer. Will probably head home around 1:00p Mountain.

OP
OP
svet-am

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks to everyone who stopped by. I've headed home but I really enjoyed chatting with you all and letting you see (and sit in) the truck.
Sponsored