Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge, Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Retired (newspaper reporter)
Clubs

I've had shop access for months. Yesterday I scrolled through a huge inventory. Today, no access. Does this mean I might actually get my R1S soon? I confirmed my configuration in October.
Sponsored

BillWest6

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model X
I've had shop access for months. Yesterday I scrolled through a huge inventory. Today, no access. Does this mean I might actually get my R1S soon? I confirmed my configuration in October.
Same here. Configuration confirmed and had shop access for months. Suddenly on Monday no shop access.

Rividiculous

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 3 series, 2015 Outback
I think it means you’ve been “pre-matched” to a VIN so you are getting closer.

Hepatightass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EVs only
Clubs

Most likely a VIN is being matched on the back end. See if maybe your Guide can see that VIN or not

Sponsored

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
I took delivery in May 2023 after waiting almost ~4.5 years after making a reservation.
I remember so many owners trying unsuccessfully and sometimes successfully to get shop access.

My question is why were you unable to find a match in shop with months of access and a huge inventory?

Thank you in advance for the reply.

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
Same here. Configuration confirmed and had shop access for months. Suddenly on Monday no shop access.
I took delivery in May 2023 after waiting almost ~4.5 years after making a reservation.
I remember so many owners trying unsuccessfully and sometimes successfully to get shop access.

My question is why were you unable to find a match in shop with months of access and a huge inventory?

I also asked @Bristlecone a similar question and I am seeking clarification on what you both are / were thinking.

Thank you in advance.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
It usually means there is a predictive match in production queue. If you want back in the shop, they might not be able to even if they try. That was the case for me a year ago. Two guides tried on their end but I still got 404 error.

rkalbiar

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T , 2024 Rivian R1S
Hmm. I no longer have access either. Odd

BillWest6

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model X

I also asked @Bristlecone a similar question and I am seeking clarification on what you both are / were thinking.

Thank you in advance.
While there has been a large inventory in the mid A

Thank you in advance.
There has been a large inventory in the shop but few dual motor, large pack, 21" wheels. Was watching for FG with FE interior and one never was never available in the shop.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bristlecone

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge, Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Retired (newspaper reporter)
Clubs

Beats me. Nothing

Beats me. Kind of plain vanilla configuration. Dual performance, large battery,el cap granite, 22 inch brights.

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
While there has been a large inventory in the mid A

There has been a large inventory in the shop but few dual motor, large pack, 21" wheels. Was watching for FG with FE interior and one never was never available in the shop.
That makes more sense.

I have Large Pack with Quad Motors and 22inch dark...currently getting 298 miles in all purpose and 327 in conserve

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
Beats me. Nothing

Beats me. Kind of plain vanilla configuration. Dual performance, large battery,el cap granite, 22 inch brights.
Thanks for the reply!

I have Large Pack with Quad Motors and 22inch dark...currently getting 298 miles in all purpose and 327 in conserve
Sponsored