Sponsored

A Land Rover Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, PorscheGTS, BMWi3, Tacoma Crew
Rivian R1T R1S Big Sierra snow storm no problem! IMG_7368 (1)

Deepish Snow, Lake Tahoe Saturday, March 2. Off-road setting, all terrain mode, Air suspension set at highest,. Our family cabin is located at the back of a valley that gets an extra amount of snow because of being up against the side of Echo summit. The road is often impassable during large storms and is always the last road to get plowed. Left a buddy’s house about 12:30am when I got to the back of the valley no cars had driven on the road, my street was well over 2 feet of snow. Pulled into my driveway, opened the garage, lowered the suspension and pulled in without a problem! It had snowed another 4 inches by the morning when the pic was taken. You can see my neighbors Dodge Ram, 2500 buried from the snow.

Rivian R1T R1S Big Sierra snow storm no problem! IMG_7373
Sponsored

TollKeeper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 05 Saturn Relay 3
Occupation
Ast HR Director
Beautiful pic.. Reminds me of the cabin I used to have here in Colorado in the winter... Man I miss that cabin.

DanGar

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf
Occupation
Retired
Do you have chains/cables? All four tires? If so, what brand?

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

That's a beautiful picture of the snow-covered terrain. That would make a very nice Christmas card.

Brian

Sponsored

seatosummit

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1T, '87 LJ70, 73' Porsche 914 (EV Conversion)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

You can see my neighbors Dodge Ram, 2500 buried from the snow.
...eventually, yes, I did find it.

looks like fun!

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

IMG_7368 (1).jpg

Deepish Snow, Lake Tahoe Saturday, March 2. Off-road setting, all terrain mode, Air suspension set at highest,. Our family cabin is located at the back of a valley that gets an extra amount of snow because of being up against the side of Echo summit. The road is often impassable during large storms and is always the last road to get plowed. Left a buddy’s house about 12:30am when I got to the back of the valley no cars had driven on the road, my street was well over 2 feet of snow. Pulled into my driveway, opened the garage, lowered the suspension and pulled in without a problem! It had snowed another 4 inches by the morning when the pic was taken. You can see my neighbors Dodge Ram, 2500 buried from the snow.

IMG_7373.jpg
Wow beautiful! So how good a skier or snowboarder are you🎿

IGR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
I make things
Clubs

Great pics!

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
OP-I was watching the news and wondering how a Rivian would do. Now we know! Incredible!

I need rights to use that photo of the cabin for my Xmas card this year! Cheers!

Sponsored

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress
IMG_7368 (1).jpg

IMG_7373.jpg
Wow 🤩

Joules Burn

First Name
Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Kia EV6 GT-L FE
Occupation
Retired Electronics
Prime real estate! Brings back fond memories. Twenty two years ago, I used to maintain the Echo Summit monitoring station for the California Air Resources Board. My particulate monitor used to get "drowned/buried" by the CalTrans snow blower when they cleared the parking lot.

OP
OP
A Land Rover Forever

A Land Rover Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wow beautiful! So how good a skier or snowboarder are you🎿
Well.. the wife calls it severe snowboarding :rock: Big line stuff..Bec des Rosses, Aiguille du Midi-Grand Envers, Chamonix - Bellin Couloir, Crescent Moon Couloir-Hanging Face,..Bla Bla Bla

OP
OP
A Land Rover Forever

A Land Rover Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP-I was watching the news and wondering how a Rivian would do. Now we know! Incredible!
Hahaa, you got it. iansriv is granted unlimited usage rights to the above image for his 2024 Christmas card.

(I should have backed the R1S out of the garage and placed it in it's tracks for the Riv card pic)

Rexbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

are you taking applications for adoption? Can bring own R1T and dogs...
Sponsored