Sponsored

Austin SC shout out

dordav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I picked up my R1T today from Michael. Great process.
Sponsored

ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Great to hear about Michael and the SC here in Austin. Getting a little bummed though. Oct 2019 preorder and no word from a guide. Supposedly Oct-Dec delivery. Got to keep the faith!

Texasag05

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-250 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Occupation
EVP, paving highways to drive these awesome vehicles
So I just checked my account page and first ride for R1S at the Austin center is now available. I now have a calendar icon. I admit at first I thought the calendar was delivery estimate but at least finally getting to test drive this thing. Still no guide or anything else. I have a Oct-Dec delivery time frame for my LE R1S and signed binding agreement. Hopefully this means a delivery is somewhat soon?

JaMa

First Name
Johann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 LR Defender 110, 2021 Tesla Model YP
Occupation
Entrepreneur
So I just checked my account page and first ride for R1S at the Austin center is now available. I now have a calendar icon. I admit at first I thought the calendar was delivery estimate but at least finally getting to test drive this thing. Still no guide or anything else. I have a Oct-Dec delivery time frame for my LE R1S and signed binding agreement. Hopefully this means a delivery is somewhat soon?
I too went to the Austin SC this week, met and talked to Michael, great dude. Got a chance to sit in the R1S they have out front, no drive but Im sure soon enough. There are lots of R1x there right now waiting to be delivered. One day it will be mine. BTW also in Spicewood to the poster who mentioned it earlier.

Cheers Y'all. :)
J

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Shout out to Austin SC and the very thorough job they did on my truck! Especially to Max and the tech, Ivan! I had quite a few things done (half shafts, drivers side wind noise, etc. and some underpanel rattle, etc), but I also asked for one fender to be adjusted and was told by Max that Ivan went ahead and made several additional tweaks to make that side look even better. Great experience.
Sponsored