Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Dodge Grand Caravan
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Congrats @Riviam!!

I also picked up my R1S on Friday!

Picked mine up in Normal and got to do the factory tour, too. Drove down to Greers Ferry first, drove around to Heber & back Saturday, heading in to Little Rock today. Absolutely loving it!

I did end up with a white one. Only disappointment about the whole process was seeing several Red R1S’s at the factory and thinking that confirms all my delays were about nothing more than distance from a “delivering” SC.

Let’s have a meetup with @ChrisAaron & others in Central AR! Maybe one night this week or I could do anytime after 11/21.
Congratulations @kdcold ! That's so awesome you were able to go to Normal for delivery and tour. I'm jealous. If you're ever in FAY, let us know - we might still be the only blue R1S (although I'm excited that I keep seeing new ones around).

BTW, the only issue we've had was we couldn't get the camp speaker to unlock (noted at pickup), which required replacement of the console by a traveling tech. No other problems at all. Enjoy!!
Sponsored

Riviam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Quad Motor (Glacier White) 21” wheels
Congratulations @kdcold ! That's so awesome you were able to go to Normal for delivery and tour. I'm jealous. If you're ever in FAY, let us know - we might still be the only blue R1S (although I'm excited that I keep seeing new ones around).

BTW, the only issue we've had was we couldn't get the camp speaker to unlock (noted at pickup), which required replacement of the console by a traveling tech. No other problems at all. Enjoy!!
I've not had any issues either. One small piece of black trim wasn't cut just right, but I may not even bother with it. As a Spotify user, the infotainment stack has been awesome, despite some of the critiques I've heard. Really enjoying it.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback

If you are the only blue R1S local to Fayetteville, I saw you drive buy as I was leaving Gulley Park a day or two ago. I had not seen a blue R1S and yours looked great.

Enjoy!

kdcold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2011 Toyota 4Runner, 2013 Infiniti JX35
Occupation
Banking IT Software Services
Central Arkansans,
A few of us (like 2 so far) are going to meet up in the WLR Lowe's parking lot on S. Bowman Rd. this Sunday 12/3 at 1pm just to compare notes & catch up.

Join us if you can!

Riviam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Quad Motor (Glacier White) 21” wheels
Central Arkansans,
A few of us (like 2 so far) are going to meet up in the WLR Lowe's parking lot on S. Bowman Rd. this Sunday 12/3 at 1pm just to compare notes & catch up.

Join us if you can!
Hate that I missed this. Hopefully we can pull it together again soon.
Sponsored