Sponsored

Are you also replacing your spare tire when you change to winter tires?

What do you do with your current spare wheel/tire set up if you own 20" winter and 22" AS?

• Sell the 20" AT spare and use either set while fixing the flat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rhumbliner

First Name
thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T & Model X
Occupation
Retired
Do you use PlugShare at all to do research and plan your travel?
Depends. Back in the day I used PlugShare extensively (you may notice some of the chargers on backroads were listed by me) and TripPlanner as well. Then ABRP came along and it was supported much better than TripPlanner so I began using it. Of course, I always depended upon Tesla’s in-car nav app to locate superchargers and destination chargers.

In those pre-Rivian days I would stop at random CCS and CHAdeMO (semi)fast chargers just to check them out. My experience was universally dismal. It didn’t matter if I tried EA, ChargePoint, Blink, EVgo or Flo. Usually less than half the chargers were working and the others had connection problems or charged super slow.

The longest trip I’ve taken in my R1T was from Bend to Roseburg and I had trouble with the EA chargers at the Target in Eugene and the Dairy Queen in Sutherlin. I was fortunate that I was able to charge overnight using the Tesla Destination Chargers at the Best Western in Sutherlin.
Sponsored