Sponsored

Are there deadlines to complete 8-step process?

The J-Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2020 BMW X5 M50
I just got invited to the 8-step process. I am trying to work with an out-of-state lender via snail mail. It will probably take 10 days until my loan is lined up. I don't see any hard deadlines mentioned in the 8-step process. I need to push out delivery until my loan is ready. Anybody who has gone through the process have any insight as to whether 10 days is going to work out? I have not heard anything from a guide, it has all been automated email.

Here are my details thus far:
Adventure, Black interior, Limestone, 22" wheels, all weather mats, field kit, roof rails
Ordered: 11/2/21
Email from Rivian to confirm my order: 6/30/22 11PM mountain. I responded on 7/3/22 12 PM mountain.
Invitation to 8-step process and VIN assigned: 7/5/22 8:30 AM mountain.

I think the combo of black interior and 22" wheels has accelerated my timing. The last order update said Nov22-Jan23.
Sponsored

Gigawatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fast ones
I don't recall there being a timeline enforced to complete your 8 steps. Your guide should be able to manage the delivery timing for you. I wouldn't fret about it taking 10 days for your financing to come together.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
Not really. Lots of folks seem to rush through insurance and finance like it will speed up the process but those only have to be complete a few days before actual delivery. I completed mine a week before delivery day.
Sponsored