First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2022 Kawasaki Vulcan Cafe
Occupation
Regulated Systems Business Analyst
Anyone else getting this Calibration Needed error? I tried restarting the phone but it didn't help. I haven't driven the R1T since updating.

1662289869179.png
I am getting the same issue, I followed the instructions someone provided from Service to recalibrate my windows (hold open for 5 seconds, then hold closed for 5 seconds, repeat on all windows) and they recalibrate successfully, the app changed to show Vent Windows (instead of Close windows) but I still get the Calibration needed error. I submitted a service ticket yesterday and will update if/when I hear anything!

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I am getting the same issue, I followed the instructions someone provided from Service to recalibrate my windows (hold open for 5 seconds, then hold closed for 5 seconds, repeat on all windows) and they recalibrate successfully, the app changed to show Vent Windows (instead of Close windows) but I still get the Calibration needed error. I submitted a service ticket yesterday and will update if/when I hear anything!
I was getting an error yesterday where I wasn't able to vent the windows unless the doors were unlocked.....does that make sense?

mecrider82

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2022 Kawasaki Vulcan Cafe
Occupation
Regulated Systems Business Analyst
I was getting an error yesterday where I wasn't able to vent the windows unless the doors were unlocked.....does that make sense?
Doesn't make sense to me, but even with the doors unlocked I am getting the Calibration needed error when hitting the Vent windows control so it sounds like there might be a few different errors going on!

GHuff

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Clubs

That’s because your truck isn’t on the update that enables it. My understanding is once they release the next OTA update it will populate.
My truck has the camping mode update but my App does not have the Vehicle Controls options.

Sponsored

GHuff

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Clubs

I just updated the app and for some reason the additional Controls do not show up. I have confirmed that the app is version 1.6.0. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Yes. Experiencing the same thing. Have you figured out a solution?

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
OP
OP

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Did not work. Both the iphone app and vehicle are up to date on software.
I had to force quit the app after the truck updated - then I got the new controls

SNOWinSEA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Did not work. Both the iphone app and vehicle are up to date on software.
Did you end up figuring this out? The controls showed when I took delivery but now they don't. My truck and app are on the newest software but no controls. I force quit, uninstalled/reinstalled app but nothing

Sponsored

GHuff

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Clubs

Did you end up figuring this out? The controls showed when I took delivery but now they don't. My truck and app are on the newest software but no controls. I force quit, uninstalled/reinstalled app but nothing
I did and I didn't. It just randomly showed up one day.

ovation919

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Durango, 2019 Acura TLX aSpec
Occupation
Amateur musician now. Retired
Clubs

cmCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model X (Refresh)
Same
Sponsored