Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
71696B69-664E-4C26-9F26-FE86EB3AD550.jpeg

delivered! Spent the whole afternoon taking joy rides. What a blast. The experience was unforgettable
I finally after three years of being a Pre holder got to see one in person. Funny thing is I Live in Northern Cincinnati Mason area and spotted it in a parking lot in Kentucky at the Arc Experience… not my color or wheel option but my God was it beautiful. I had the wife get out and snap a few pics, I did not want to be the one in camera. I didn’t tell her of course till after.😂 Congrats my fellow Ohioian it looks amazing! Enjoy it!
Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Is there anyone in the Marysville/Columbus/Dublin area with an R1T that would want to meet up to let me check out their truck? I still haven't seen one in person even though I have a tentative delivery date of July - September.

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
I'm in Beavercreek - just paid for my Truck - only thing left is to schedule delivery.....so - maybe!

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in Beavercreek - just paid for my Truck - only thing left is to schedule delivery.....so - maybe!
Oh nice. Congrats! I have been debating between wheels but currently have the 22” brights…i would love to see the 22” darks to see how they actually look in real life.

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Oh nice. Congrats! I have been debating between wheels but currently have the 22” brights…i would love to see the 22” darks to see how they actually look in real life.
The wheels are the hardest thing to decide - 20's here thinking for the random bad winters we have here and for any new off roading adventures.

Sponsored

mtdibart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Forester, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Occupation
physician
Hey all, I have had mine for a little over two weeks. The truck is absolutely amazing. I have the 20 in AT and made that decision based on winters too.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
The wheels are the hardest thing to decide - 20's here thinking for the random bad winters we have here and for any new off roading adventures.
Yeah I was thinking about the 20’s, but then I was honest with myself that there is a very slim chance this thing will see any off roading. I had a Wrangler Rubicon and took it off road once….wife hated it and daughter isn’t old enough to go with me.

We have Volvo’s that have the same tires as the 22”, but in 20” size. They handle our Columbus winter’s no problem. I work from home and my wife is a teacher, so if it’s that bad then we’ll just wait for the roads to be cleared.

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
So....just got the email and contact....delivery is scheduled for Saturday in Cleveland......🤞

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
So....just got the email and contact....delivery is scheduled for Saturday in Cleveland......🤞
Was that your choice to get it much sooner? I’m about ready to change my address to my a friend of mine’s address who lives about 20 minutes from the service center. Maybe it will speed up my delivery? 🤷🏻‍♂️

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
Not sure....I had actually requested to pick it up from the factory and get a tour - but initially the guide said tours were on hold...so then it just kind of paused until she said the Cleveland Service Center will reach out when it is ready for delivery. Also - when I got the note to schedule delivery, there were 2 options - deliver to home or at the Cleveland SC...but deliver to home was grayed out and unavailable. Also - just for context - my delivery window was "March-April."

Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure....I had actually requested to pick it up from the factory and get a tour - but initially the guide said tours were on hold...so then it just kind of paused until she said the Cleveland Service Center will reach out when it is ready for delivery. Also - when I got the note to schedule delivery, there were 2 options - deliver to home or at the Cleveland SC...but deliver to home was grayed out and unavailable. Also - just for context - my delivery window was "March-April."
Hmmm.......that's good information to know. I may give it another few days to see if we actually get the updated delivery windows. If we don't get them, then it can't possibly hurt to change my delivery address to my friend's address in Cleveland.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
How's the truck and how was pickup?

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
Delivered on 5.28.2022 - Tonneau stopped working on Day #2.....it was running really rough - then got stuck and sounded like a cable snapped - now stuck about 1/3 closed....service ticket initiated. Also some paint issues on both gear tunnel doors and some very minor fitment and panel gaps noticed. Otherwise -great- love the truck. Super smooth and fast. A real head turner....driving it like being a celebrity! :)

mightypile

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
a few
Clubs

Got my R1T last week in Symmes Twp (NE Cincinnati). Drove through Mariemont to work from a picnic table at Cincinnati Nature Center today. Loving the truck a lot. Just minor issues, nothing major. I haven't had the opportunity to off-road or push the 0-60 yet.
Rivian R1T R1S Anyone from Ohio? PXL_20220906_200419067

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Got my R1T last week in Symmes Twp (NE Cincinnati). Drove through Mariemont to work from a picnic table at Cincinnati Nature Center today. Loving the truck a lot. Just minor issues, nothing major. I haven't had the opportunity to off-road or push the 0-60 yet.
PXL_20220906_200419067.jpg
I'm in Mariemont awaiting my hopefully October R1S delivery. Looks sweet. I just joined the Ohio Rivian Owners group on FB - slowly growing.
Sponsored