Anyone from Ohio?

BuckeyeTruckGuy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper Clubman S All4; R1T Reservation
Nice! Keep us posted on your progress - with any luck things will start moving quickly for you now!
Wow. Things are moving so fast! Had my initial guide call on Mon. Completed the 8 step process in 90 min flat. They scheduled me for a next day delivery, but I was traveling through Wed. Came home, installed a nema 14-50 in my garage on Thu and truck was delivered yesterday.

I was told by the delivery person giving me a tour that I am officially the first Black R1T delivered to Ohio!!!!!
Rivian R1T R1S Anyone from Ohio? D2F2C69B-E0EE-4432-9A17-835775C54589
Sponsored

bbenoit726

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Congrats! And this morning you’ve got a little snow to test it out in (at least we do here in Chagrin) - can’t wait to see one on the roads!

FatSal

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Wow. Things are moving so fast! Had my initial guide call on Mon. Completed the 8 step process in 90 min flat. They scheduled me for a next day delivery, but I was traveling through Wed. Came home, installed a nema 14-50 in my garage on Thu and truck was delivered yesterday.

I was told by the delivery person giving me a tour that I am officially the first Black R1T delivered to Ohio!!!!!
D2F2C69B-E0EE-4432-9A17-835775C54589.jpeg
Congrats! I hope you are enjoying the new truck. It looks great in midnight.

Did your delivery person say where they stage the trucks for delivery to NE Ohio? I'm a pre-order holder from the area and I'd love to see some of the different colors in person before I decide.

Thanks!

RollerCoast

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GLE63s, Yukon, 1990 Mercedes GD250
Occupation
Healthcare
Awesome!!! It’s so exciting to see Ohio deliveries ramping up! You’re the first black one I’ve seen, and another guy on FB took delivery of a CR last week in Cincinnati. If anyone finds themselves in the greater Sandusky area, I’d love to meet up!! I need to decide if I’m merely adding the R1T to our family or if I’m trading in our Yukon.

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Solutions Architect / Developer
Clubs

Awesome!!! It’s so exciting to see Ohio deliveries ramping up! You’re the first black one I’ve seen, and another guy on FB took delivery of a CR last week in Cincinnati. If anyone finds themselves in the greater Sandusky area, I’d love to meet up!! I need to decide if I’m merely adding the R1T to our family or if I’m trading in our Yukon.
hey link me to the Cincinnati FB post - I'm in Cincy - thanks!

Sponsored

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Clubs

BuckeyeTruckGuy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper Clubman S All4; R1T Reservation
Did your delivery person say where they stage the trucks for delivery to NE Ohio? I'm a pre-order holder from the area and I'd love to see some of the different colors in person before I decide.

Thanks!
My truck was staged in Plymouth MI and he said that is where most of the OH vehicles originate after final prep. He did mention that there is a Cleveland Service Center that should be coming online sometime in the near future so depending on timing your truck may come from that SC.

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Clubs

My truck was staged in Plymouth MI and he said that is where most of the OH vehicles originate after final prep. He did mention that there is a Cleveland Service Center that should be coming online sometime in the near future so depending on timing your truck may come from that SC.
Interesting... Did they give any option to pick it up yourself to possibly save delivery fee?

rubenclark

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2013 BMW 328i
Clubs

Central Ohio here. Ordered R1T with Max pack on 6/21. Was told should be ready first half of 2023. Can't wait!

Sponsored

mtdibart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Forester, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Occupation
physician
Has anyone else in OH heard anything? I was offered a factory pick up 3/31 but that didn't workout as they ultimately did not have my config. Anyone heard anything about the Cleveland service center?

FatSal

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Has anyone else in OH heard anything? I was offered a factory pick up 3/31 but that didn't workout as they ultimately did not have my config. Anyone heard anything about the Cleveland service center?
Looks like it is in progress at:

9601 Granger Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125

Per Reddit:

johnnylawson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 RAV4 EV, 2012 Volt
Occupation
Clubs

Looks like it is in progress at:

9601 Granger Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125

Per Reddit:
OK 239 miles from me so I can drive to and from on one charge :)

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
Contacted by my guide last Friday, 4/15. That's about it - she said they are looking for a vehicle to match my config. Order date 2/2019....but I am configured with an Ocean Coast interior....it seems that OC interiors might be an issue as I don't think I have seen any deliveries with OC.

mtdibart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Forester, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Occupation
physician
Rivian R1T R1S Anyone from Ohio? 71696B69-664E-4C26-9F26-FE86EB3AD550

delivered! Spent the whole afternoon taking joy rides. What a blast. The experience was unforgettable
Sponsored