Very intuitive u are.Here are my predictions:
- Roughly 5,000 vehicles produced to date (not clear the split of R1 vs. EDV)
- 10,000 new preorders since the updated pricing
- Cash burn was approximately $1B in the quarter. They now have about $17B cash on hand
- 2/3 of 25000 production will be r1 vehicles and 1/3 will be EDV
- Over 90K R1 preorders.
- As of May 9, 2022, produced 5k vehicles.
- Since pricing update in March, received over 10K preorders
- Cash at $17B as of March 31.
- Net cash used in operating activities in Q1 2022 was $1.034B
- Reaffirm 25K vehicles production in 2022
- If supply chain constraints were resolved, estimate that they can produce 2x cars for the remainder of year. [my thoughts: so 40-50K for 2022 if no supply chain restrictions?]
- Planning on launching R2 line in 2025, without additional cash raise needed
- Looking forward to introducing new LFP battery to be used in dual motor version of R1 and EDV with single motor
- In-house developed motor is called “Enduro”