Sponsored

Any issue with changing delivery location?

OP
OP
protamine

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
LA in this case was Los Angeles, the order is for a LE R1S.
Sponsored

exprexxo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ F150, Tesla M3
Occupation
_____Architect
If you want to do your own registration and say pay sales tax while registering, you can take it from IL. I did the same for one of my cars. Brought it in Chicago and got it registered in another state.

But, there might be some individuals who want to include sales tax in the car loan, and in this case, you might want to check with your guide.
You are right a normal process to get car in another state and get it home and pay tax and register. Are they going to let us get them in Normal to save them/us destination costs? I would gladly do that!!!!!!!

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
You are right a normal process to get car in another state and get it home and pay tax and register. Are they going to let us get them in Normal to save them/us destination costs? I would gladly do that!!!!!!!
I believe the destination cost is already included in 67500/70000 base price and may not be reduced even if we take delivery at the plant.

exprexxo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ F150, Tesla M3
Occupation
_____Architect
I believe the destination cost is already included in 67500/70000 base price and may not be reduced even if we take delivery at the plant.
Yea that is common too, I mean that they will not have to pay to transport it I will LOL Texas is a problem state for in state sales but they are very happy If I go get it and bring it home and pay taxes here. Its a crazy position. In general if we can go to facotry they have less to do and can deliver more

Reactions: Jay

Doublemfarms

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-250,GMC Yukon XL Denali
I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in Louisiana with a pre order Rivian of any flavor. I’m glad he meant the other LA because I bet we receive Rivians right before Hawaii?
Sponsored