Reaction score
Website
www.realestatebyscottmiller.com
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Porsche 911 S, Audi Q5
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Clubs

I've just replied to you on KS as well :)

1. We'll be offering a locking system, we're just in the process of tooling right now.
2. There's a repair kit and every part is easily replaceable. If you had a leak then you'd be able to patch and we'd then send a replacement part. We have done a lot of testing though, over a considerable amount of time. The AirFrame tech itself has been about for a while and is amazing.
3. It has a built in pump that runs off 12v, that can be your vehicle or any 12v power source, a power bank even.
4. You can't fold up with the bedding or with a topper but you can obviously have either in there. The mattress is a high density mattress and is extremely comfortable. There's even innovation in the mattress cover itself which is thermo regulating, triple layer, machine washable, peach skin... It's luxurious.

Let me know if you have more q's.
I have purchased one and look forward to using it soon!
Sponsored

skunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T, Tesla Model 3
Backer 217 here (per last week's shipment details email). Also looking forward to hopefully playing with this this Fall! I have a few trips in late Sept, and am in the "late Sept/early Oct" window. We'll see!

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
You’ll
Backer 217 here (per last week's shipment details email). Also looking forward to hopefully playing with this this Fall! I have a few trips in late Sept, and am in the "late Sept/early Oct" window. We'll see!
Brill, you’ll 100% catch some trips, I can’t see them being with you any later than September.

thedocdm

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model S P100D, 2023 R1T Adventure
How can I place a new order? Also would love a larger version. Hope that's in the works.

samso003

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Amazon
Any updates on these? Haven't seen an update lately. Awaiting shipment confirmation

Sponsored

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
How can I place a new order? Also would love a larger version. Hope that's in the works.
Hi,

Thanks for the interest, I can send you a link to purchase via the site or you can go via Indiegogo. Let me know :)

There's not plans for a larger one yet, well it's been talked about but it would be a couple of years away due to how long the R&D takes.

Let me know if you have any q's.

Cheers,

Jake

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Any updates on these? Haven't seen an update lately. Awaiting shipment confirmation
Hi Sean,

What backer number were you? The first batch lands in the US next week. The second batch will be landing at port around mid September.

If you're on KS, I'll be posting an update today.

Thanks for your patience.

Jake

thedocdm

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model S P100D, 2023 R1T Adventure
Hi,

Thanks for the interest, I can send you a link to purchase via the site or you can go via Indiegogo. Let me know :)

There's not plans for a larger one yet, well it's been talked about but it would be a couple of years away due to how long the R&D takes.

Let me know if you have any q's.

Cheers,

Jake
Just backed it on Indiegogo, thanks! Hadn't realized the campaign was still active. Now I just need my R1T...

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Just backed it on Indiegogo, thanks! Hadn't realized the campaign was still active. Now I just need my R1T...
Amazing, great to have you onboard and thanks so much for the support and custom.

skunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T, Tesla Model 3
Anyone on the forum receive their Air Cruiser via the first shipment yet? Their last update suggested stateside 1st shipment groups getting their tents this week.

Sponsored

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Anyone on the forum receive their Air Cruiser via the first shipment yet? Their last update suggested stateside 1st shipment groups getting their tents this week.
The container lands at the 3PL tomorrow, it’s taken a couple of days longer to clear. So no one will have yet but we’re a day or two away from the first ones landing. Hopefully everyone will share plenty of pics and vids :)

sleekdj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Clubs

Hi, what is the maximum load of the Air Cruiser? As in how much weight can it bear? We are trying to squeeze 2 adults and a teen in it. :)

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Hi, what is the maximum load of the Air Cruiser? As in how much weight can it bear? We are trying to squeeze 2 adults and a teen in it. :)
OU
500lbs so you should be good :) We’ll be releasing the annex soon and you can always put the teenager in that 😁

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
Got mine on Friday. Super easy to set up on the back of the bed with the Rivian crossbars. Did it all myself in about 30 mins (took an embarrassing amount of time to figure out the brackets were packaged with the ladder). Happy with the small footprint. I think there's still room to add more gear, so I might hold off on a bed rack. Still a noticeable decrease in range (~2 -> ~1.7 mi/kwh), but that's what you get with RTTs.

Will post more after camping trip next weekend. Stoked!

Last edited:
OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Got mine on Friday. Super easy to set up on the back of the bed with the Rivian crossbars. Did it all myself in about 30 mins (took an embarrassing amount of time to figure out the brackets were packaged with the ladder). Happy with the small footprint. I think there's still room to add more gear, so I might hold off on a bed rack. Still a noticeable decrease in range (~2 -> ~1.7 kw/h), but that's what you get with RTTs.

Will post more after camping trip next weekend. Stoked!
Thanks for posting, it's great to hear the feedback, keep it coming :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.