Sponsored

DynamoLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model Y
Anyone else lose the ability to SHARE addresses from Google maps to their Rivian directly using Samsung Galaxy phones???
Yes! Except I have an iPhone. I send the address to my Rivian, it says “sent”, but nothing shows up in the Rivian maps. I’m going to try to reset the system and see if that works.
Sponsored

OP
OP
zefram47

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Looks like 2024.11.3 just got released to one of the test trucks in California tonight, according to ElectraFi.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Looks like 2024.11.3 just got released to one of the test trucks in California tonight, according to ElectraFi.
maybe that means I’ll get this update finally.

Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Call rivian support. They can sometimes push it to your vehicle if you haven’t received the update.
I chatted with support, they opened a ticket with the OTA team. Next day I hot the update pushed to me. Something was definitely wrong.
I did. They said I was in a batch that would get it Thursday, Friday, or Monday at the latest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
I still don’t have it either. Truck says I’m up to date at 07.03

Skeldog99

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE
Occupation
DoD
I got the update but I think they forced it.
Was on 7.2 this morning. Now on 11.2 without any notice or option to install. Probably over Cellular.
Rivian R1T R1S 2024.11.2 Software Update Released! => Release Notes: Send Navigation, Mapping, Charging Feedback/Scores + Rear Display Improvements + More IMG_1110
Rivian R1T R1S 2024.11.2 Software Update Released! => Release Notes: Send Navigation, Mapping, Charging Feedback/Scores + Rear Display Improvements + More IMG_1111

Sponsored

GRC

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
still figuring it out
Clubs

Hmmm that sounds very unlikely because it takes over 50 mins to install and vehicle can't be used at that time....It requires you to confirm a bunch of things before it will start applying the update so hard to think that they would force an update unless you specifically asked them to do it?

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
still 07.03 for me. app and truck say I'm up to date.
Sponsored