Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru.
Amazing - I snagged the exact same spec the other day. Waiting on financing, but very promising seeing what your payment came out to be. Pickup scheduled today for June 1!
If your order is placed I can refer you.
Sponsored

Kwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y (soon converting to Rivian)
If your order is placed I can refer you.
Thank you very much for the offer - I was lucky enough to know an Ex-Coworker that had a referral left. Working today on talking a family member that is on the fence into doing a lease also. If I can get him across the line - will DM you!

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
I ended up with the most cost efficient config I could find.

I originally had reserved an el cap dual perf large, but couldn’t justify the additional 5K on price / $50 a month on lease when I saw this one pop up.
IMG_6516.png
How does one get the 2023 Lease Promotion?

blackheart571

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Amazing - I snagged the exact same spec the other day. Waiting on financing, but very promising seeing what your payment came out to be. Pickup scheduled today for June 1!
You might want to reschedule your deliver to 5/31 if you're using the employee F&F. The truck must be delivered BEFORE June 1st which means no later than 5/31. You don't want to be shocked and not see the discount because you picked up 1 day late.

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
How does one get the 2023 Lease Promotion?
The 2023 Lease Promotion line is the discount that Rivian is providing on 23s to get to their advertised lease prices on their calculator on the site.

I'm not sure if there's a standard amount - I think it differs by configuration.

Sponsored

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
For those who have gone through the process and picked up their vehicles - at what point do you receive the Lease Agreement?

I've received / signed the Order Summary and the RVMA, but haven't seen a formal lease document yet.

tiltedandsaltyaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

You might want to reschedule your deliver to 5/31 if you're using the employee F&F. The truck must be delivered BEFORE June 1st which means no later than 5/31. You don't want to be shocked and not see the discount because you picked up 1 day late.
how sure are you? my rep said as long as ordered before delivery does not actually need to happen before 5/31

SSpearsAU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 R1S
Moved pretty quickly through the process - pickup scheduled for the 1st.

Haven't leased in a while, forgot how advantageous it could be in the right circumstances. Final deal attached!

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 12.42.40 PM.png
Did your monthly lease payment go up (compared to what the lease estimator showed) when you got to this step? Mine went up because the vehicle price went up $1,800 (presumably the destination charge).

I don’t have a problem paying for the destination charge. It’s just strange that since every car has it, that they wouldn’t include that in the advertised price before some posts the non-refundable $1,000 deposit.

Ngkgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
For everyone that has leased. How much does monthly payment go up after you take tax, title, destination charge, etc into account? For example if it says 650, what does that turn into after all the fees? Thank you

LARiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T ordered
Pardon my rookie question - where can I find the order number? I looked everywhere but am having trouble finding it. Does it only show up after I accept the lease offer?

Last edited:

Sponsored

TexasRivian2010

First Name
Daven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S Quad
I just ordered a 2023 on Tue. All tasks are complete except for payment. My pickup date is June 1…

Will Rivian update my deal (my current deal has a “Model Year 2023 Lease Promotion [of] -$2,500.00”)? Or, can I get them to switch my vehicle to one with the most current lease promotion?

I’m in the SF Bay Area, so no more guides. I have a message to the SC contact that I’ve been trading messages with. Hopefully I’ll hear back tomorrow or Monday…

The current lease promotion probably will save me around $100/month, so worst case I may walk away from my $1k deposit (assuming there is another vehicle I want).
They updated my lease terms with the updated prices

BHWhite

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Audi e-tron, Porsche 996 Turbo
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Pardon my rookie question - where can I find the order number? I looked everywhere but am having trouble finding it. Does it only show up after I accept the lease offer?
I had the same question. When you click on your order summary, the order number is in the URL.

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
For everyone that has leased. How much does monthly payment go up after you take tax, title, destination charge, etc into account? For example if it says 650, what does that turn into after all the fees? Thank you
For me, only went up by tax amount. Due at signing amount includes tax, title and registration fees. They $ amount they show already accounts for destination

SSpearsAU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 R1S
For me, only went up by tax amount. Due at signing amount includes tax, title and registration fees. They $ amount they show already accounts for destination
I posted about this earlier. Mine did not account for the destination fee. When I checked out, the price was $92,500. When I go to the steps in the lease process on the site, it now shows price of $94,300.

I guess I’ll ask my guide.
Sponsored