• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

$10K cash for any reservation with delivery date in the next 30 days...

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

If anyone has a delivery coming soon and is willing to part with their order/account, will pay $10K for the rights to the reservation. Send me a Private Message with the details. Serious offer. Thanks
Sponsored

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Rivian no longer allows people to reassign their accounts like this. You can’t just update the name and email address.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Rivian no longer allows people to reassign their accounts like this. You can’t just update the name and email address.
Rivian never allowed this. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Ticket scalping not profitable anymore?

Sponsored

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

So you already have one and want to jump over people to get a second?
Oy. Not jumping anyone. Offering to pay someone who has something of value. No different than if they buy it themselves and turn around and sell it the next day. Just saves the hassle of the paperwork in having to sell it twice. I simply made an offer. If anyone has it and wants to take me up on it, completely up to them of their own free will. Simply offering to buy the truck from them without them having to hassle with buying it themselves. I know, some are offended by this. I apologize. But, that's life. Why dealers can charge markups, why people can turnaround and sell these things immediately for a profit. The world we exist in. I don't make the rules, just work with them as best I can. Not trying to offend anyone.

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Oy. Not jumping anyone. Offering to pay someone who has something of value. No different than if they buy it themselves and turn around and sell it the next day. Just saves the hassle of the paperwork in having to sell it twice. I simply made an offer. If anyone has it and wants to take me up on it, completely up to them of their own free will. Simply offering to buy the truck from them without them having to hassle with buying it themselves. I know, some are offended by this. I apologize. But, that's life. Why dealers can charge markups, why people can turnaround and sell these things immediately for a profit. The world we exist in. I don't make the rules, just work with them as best I can. Not trying to offend anyone.
Tough sale when they could easily flip the truck for 108K and make a 30-35K profit compared to taking the 10K you're offering.

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Exactly - 10K isn't nearly enough.
Yah. I guess it is the below market aspect of the offer that’s the rub, OP. Selling ‘convenience’ but really capitalizing on someone who doesn’t have a sense for the market or is in a financial bind. Like the guy willing to help out the widow by not charging her to tow away that old Mustang in the barn that doesn’t run…

I also suspect only pre March 1 orders need apply?
Sponsored

Reactions: Guy