Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I am gunshy after trying out the LFOTPP version of this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B973BBWV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

It was so tight in the console it ended up scratching the lids when I used my cartwright horse to pull it back out.
FWIW, I tried the console from this thread (one with the yellow outlined rubber mats). It fits well. You will need to angle it in and out but no scratching. Also, I had ordered the one you refer to and, after a long delay in shipping, they just refunded my money and said keep it if it ever arrives. It's on my workbench - haven't tried it in the truck yet.

Go with the one here if you want a good fit...
Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
FWIW, I tried the console from this thread (one with the yellow outlined rubber mats). It fits well. You will need to angle it in and out but no scratching. Also, I had ordered the one you refer to and, after a long delay in shipping, they just refunded my money and said keep it if it ever arrives. It's on my workbench - haven't tried it in the truck yet.

Go with the one here if you want a good fit...
Thank you for the feedback, I think this is the first time we receive Owners feedback about our console organizer in forum.
And thank you for reminding us, we shall definitely add the angle in and out into our product description.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Smooth plastic with rubber inserts just like the console tray. Flocked will pick up lint and dirt and be more difficult to clean. Just my $.02.
thank you, ok, we wont make a flocked version on the final production then. Thank you very much for the feedback.

Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

I received a gray glass roof shade sample from AOSK for testing purposes. Overall a decent fit. I recommended providing 8 clips - 6 + 2 spares. Four are included by default, ok but six would be better.

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... EFBE1FE2-FF72-43AB-87E2-0C48B0D90551
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... AF8FDDB4-C25B-4BDC-A89D-82359903F1D6
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... 23CBA77F-EC63-43FC-86B0-F029ACC75013
Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... R1T-Sunshade-Clip-Locations

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I received a gray glass roof shade sample from AOSK for testing purposes. Overall a decent fit. I recommended providing 8 clips - 6 + 2 spares. Four are included by default, ok but six would be better.

EFBE1FE2-FF72-43AB-87E2-0C48B0D90551.jpeg
AF8FDDB4-C25B-4BDC-A89D-82359903F1D6.jpeg
23CBA77F-EC63-43FC-86B0-F029ACC75013.jpeg
R1T-Sunshade-Clip-Locations.png
I received a test shade from @BestEvMod(AOSK) as well. I echo your sentiments about fit. Decent. There are some issues with bunching that are evident in your photos (which are excellent, and very representative of my test unit). I think adding more clips as you suggest would go a long way towards ironing them out. Overall, I would rate the product a 7 out of 10.

I would post some pictures, but yours are great and my truck is now back at the service center. Additionally, my tester is gray, but I have the Black Mountain interior and I don't want to skew the readers opinion based on mis-matched colors.

dordav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
I received a test shade from @BestEvMod(AOSK) as well. I echo your sentiments about fit. Decent. There are some issues with bunching that are evident in your photos (which are excellent, and very representative of my test unit). I think adding more clips as you suggest would go a long way towards ironing them out. Overall, I would rate the product a 7 out of 10.

I would post some pictures, but yours are great and my truck is now back at the service center. Additionally, my tester is gray, but I have the Black Mountain interior and I don't want to skew the readers opinion based on mis-matched colors.
How are these folded when unused? Are they the type that twist and fold?

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
How are these folded when unused? Are they the type that twist and fold?
That is correct. It twists and folds like a pop-up tent. The reflective shade is a separate piece that hooks on to the frame with magnets to keep it in place.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Thank you all for the feedback!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I bought the LFOTPP and it was way too tight, but the BestEVmod console organizer fits great. Just have to angle it in. Easy to remove to get underneath.
thank you very much for this feedback, would you mind share this with buyers on amazon as well? that would be a huge help to us.

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
I ordered the center tray from Amazon but for some reason it was sent back. I'm assuming Amazon damaged it in transit somehow but it's weird they didn't offer a replacement and just refunded me
Sponsored