Sponsored

Are there any products you need for the Rivian and nobody made yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
How about a plush "comfort backrest" for the Rivian seats, which fills the seat gap by the shoulders? You could sell them in pairs. I think most owners agree that the seats aren't very comfortable and that is one thing that needs improvement.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/rivian-seat-fix-for-tall-guys-sort-of.19134/
we designed one exactly following the OEM seat gap, 3d printed it out using TPU(final one will be High Density Foam). and leather wrapped it.

the back side could have some wrinkle since there are too many curve on this.

Could anyway test out the fitment for us? and share some feedback with us.
Rivian R1T R1S Are there any products you need for the Rivian and nobody made yet? e4f859ed58298c2506afe654667f733

Rivian R1T R1S Are there any products you need for the Rivian and nobody made yet? aefd1dab4ef46f1e90e06a9f7f2ca48

Reactions: sub

Herb

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, John Deere, 1T max DM Performance
I'd be a buyer for a nice looking, waterproof fiberglass truckcap. (Would get me one step closer to cutting a small door into the bulkhead to the gear tunnel)

Last edited:

Herb

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, John Deere, 1T max DM Performance
Universal hardpoint mountings for the Rivian mounting points on the roof and bed rails. E.g. a metal attachments that converts what's there to a 1/2 threaded hole. Stainless would be awesome.

superfly_snook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Glacier White
I could use a headrest cushion/cover for my front passenger seat. Something more plush and without creases and stitching in the head-cushion interface zone. Would be nice if it was subtle. It doesn’t need to be a frigging pillow just something to soften up the headrest and eliminate the seam right on your skull for a passenger in that seat wishing to snooze.

Sponsored

Nine_One_Six_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Clubs

Rear R1S all-weather mats that cover the 3rd row area when folded down, that stay in place when the 3rd row is unfolded, and that covers the rear gate and stays in place when the gate is folded back up. That would be my ideal snow/offroad rear all-weather mats.

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Rivian R1S quad motor
Hi Rivian Owners,

We have almost finished our product development list on the Rivian, only working on a couple more products now. (some are almost finished, and some are long-term projects)
Is there anything else that you think is needed for the Rivian and nobody made one? if there is enough demand for it, and at the same time we are capable of making one, we will work on it!
If we are not capable of making some of the demanded products, maybe this thread could inspire someone who is capable of doing it too.

Please let me know if a similar thread already exists, I will delete this thread in that case.
Some custom-fit bags for the upper part of the Frunk, for travel. Perhaps 3 bags that together fully full the frunk.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

monzarottie