Sponsored

【BestEvMod】Rivian R1T & R1S Frunk Mat. And GIVEAWAY result!

ztron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 E-tron, 2022 R1T
Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Rivian R1T & R1S Frunk Mat. And GIVEAWAY result! PXL_20221120_171358356.MP

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Rivian R1T & R1S Frunk Mat. And GIVEAWAY result! A18F9633-E445-445A-9385-FC86726CA1E9
Interesting……. I might end up with most of these. The console organizer is a must!

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

I would say the console organizer is what I am interested in .. I am glad I am seeing more red canyons :)

Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Rivian R1T & R1S Frunk Mat. And GIVEAWAY result! View recent photos

Sponsored

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Quick question about the upper the upper frunk liner - with the fold is one able to fold that the floor fully to allow the magnets to connect and keep the floor raised?

My entry is below. I bought your R1T sunshade last month, but haven't installed it yet because it's what we call "winter" in the desert. I'm very much looking forward to using it, though, this summer. Very interested in your bed liner, as well. I like how it's molded to the fit existing ridges.

Rivian R1T R1S 【BestEvMod】Rivian R1T & R1S Frunk Mat. And GIVEAWAY result! IMG_0849

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Quick question about the upper the upper frunk liner - with the fold is one able to fold that the floor fully to allow the magnets to connect and keep the floor raised?
Hi, Not quite, the thickness of it still prevent it to connect the magnets. but the foldable design will provide a easier access to the lower compartment.
My entry is below. I bought your R1T sunshade last month, but haven't installed it yet because it's what we call "winter" in the desert. I'm very much looking forward to using it, though, this summer. Very interested in your bed liner, as well. I like how it's molded to the fit existing ridges.
Thank you for the interest! the molding is finished now (the third molding we made on this product, last two failed in perfect sizing). we shall be running a sample production very soon, and then we will be doing a final test out on the item. We are excited about this too, hopefully Owners will like them. the total weight of it is around 12 Lbs.

boardthatpowder

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi Q5

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Sorry about the delay, i got held up by some personal stuff. Now here comes the result of this giveaway.

We want to appreciate all your gorgeous Rivian Images and your participation in this giveaway, we appreciate this.

we use pickwheel.com to randomly pick out the winners.
and we run the wheel four times.

The first winner will receive our console organizer, and the winner is @shrink.
the second winner will receive our lower console organizer, and the winner is @a76marine.
the third winner will receive our sunshade, and the winner is @Rivan.
and the last winner will receive our frunk mat, and the winner is @ztron .

Congratulations to all the winners! please send me a PM about the color options on the product and the delivery info, we will send them to you ASAP!
Please share some nice images of the product on the Rivian after you receive them.

and if you didn't win and are interested in our products, don't forget to USE CODE: 5BESTEVMOD on our official amazon page www.amazon.bestevmod and our official selling partner www.EV-Vida.store today and get a 5% discount on all of our Rivian Accessories

a76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

Great news, thank you!

ztron