First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I think it's just that most of the trucks are launch green. I've seen a couple Forest Green and a pretty good amount of the deliveries people have posted on forums and reddit the last 2 weeks have been FG.
Interesting. Looking at the survey it's basically not represented. I feel like I've seen more Limestone deliveries than forest green. ?
Sponsored

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Is it just me or does it seem like veeeerrryyy few of the trucks have been forest green so far?
Sure seems that way. But I did see 3 sitting at the Denver SC today.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Interesting. Looking at the survey it's basically not represented. I feel like I've seen more Limestone deliveries than forest green. ?
I have been bouncing between those two colors on my config for the last two weeks so maybe I'm just looking at all the same ones over and over and have lost all sense of perspective anyway!

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I have been bouncing between those two colors on my config for the last two weeks so maybe I'm just looking at all the same ones over and over and have lost all sense of perspective anyway!
I'm afraid to touch mine. I've become superstitious that they deliver based on how infrequently you change your config.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I'm afraid to touch mine. I've become superstitious that they deliver based on how infrequently you change your config.
HA - I have thought of that as well. I have the same config as your R1T right now but I reserved in first quarter of 2020. So if you get yours first we'll know the answer!

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I've secretly held this belief since I was contacted by my Guide last May... I have NEVER changed anything in my config except to add new things or re-add things that were split out into separate items. I'm only preorder 7k and had no business being as close to the very tip of the delivery spear as I was.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I've secretly held this belief since I was contacted by my Guide last May... I have NEVER changed anything in my config except to add new things or re-add things that were split out into separate items. I'm only preorder 7k and had no business being as close to the very tip of the delivery spear as I was.
You're part of my reason for not touching my configuration in quite a long time. Just wanna be like Godfodder when I grow up!

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I ran out to Columbus and back yesterday. Along the way I noticed many looks, double-takes, and people filming the truck from their cars as they passed. I pulled off in Cambridge to hit the EA charger at Wally World and there was someone honking the horn as I exited the highway. As he passed it was a flatbed with a black Rivian on the back.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I ran out to Columbus and back yesterday. Along the way I noticed many looks, double-takes, and people filming the truck from their cars as they passed. I pulled off in Cambridge to hit the EA charger at Wally World and there was someone honking the horn as I exited the highway. As he passed it was a flatbed with a black Rivian on the back.
I wonder if it wasn’t the same people who did your delivery? 😂

Planderson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60 T8, VW Atlas
Occupation
Big Shoe
Did u air down???? Need to keep that air compressor honest
Yeah would love to know how it does on sand… we have a place on the Oregon coast but I’m worried to take it over a dune due to the weight of the truck

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah would love to know how it does on sand… we have a place on the Oregon coast but I’m worried to take it over a dune due to the weight of the truck
It seems to perform how you'd expect a super heavy truck with relatively narrow wheels when on loose sand.

No surprise.

Last edited:

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
Damn that green is looking good. I flipped back to Midnight the other day... Good thing I have a year to decide!
Sponsored