Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Good morning

If this has been posted already, I apologize. I just woke up to the price increase and went to see my build online. I don't see if i have the tonneau cover or not. In the email i received, it said it is now an option, but both power and manual are greyed out and neither are checked.

1). Do I still have it?

2). If not, do i now not have the option to purchase?

3). What have others seen?

Thank you to everyone for all the information. It has been a journey and I have not cancelled my reservation, but may.
Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
It's a terrible UI, you have to click Add, then choose the type you want. No idea what idiot thought this was good UX when you could just have 3 radio buttons. (Or at least put Add above the radio buttons.)

Rivian R1T R1S Tonneau cover gone? Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.59.34 AM
Rivian R1T R1S Tonneau cover gone? Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.59.57 AM

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
rather than deciding that since there’s now a choice between two options to remove it, they should’ve had a note explaining that you have to select power or manual. Or just retained the original choice.

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

It's a terrible UI, you have to click Add, then choose the type you want. No idea what idiot thought this was good UX when you could just have 3 radio buttons. (Or at least put Add above the radio buttons.)

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.59.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.59.57 AM.png
Thanks for the explanation... that brings my price up even more... i may keep my reservation to see what happens with the price closer to my anticipated date, but that brings my price up almost 13k...

who knows, maybe by the time my reservation is due, there will not be such a chip shortage or such a big backlash that the price will go back down a little.

not likely but one can hope.....
Sponsored