First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T RC PDM Max 20” ATs
Occupation
Retired IT
Received a check from Rivian today with no explanation other than memo note: ‘MTC Return Refund’. Searched the forum and didn’t get any hits. Check came about 3 months after my delivery and was equal to about 1% of my purchase price.
Sponsored

Kelvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’m sure it was a mistake, I’ll take it off your hands.

But also I don’t actually have an answer and am curious.

OP
OP
PhatDaddy

PhatDaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired IT
Oh… never mind… Manual Tonneau Cover? Totally forgot about it. I cancelled and ordered the Interrobang Automotive cover (which I have also not yet received - about 2 mo. since order).

Last edited:

Bob R1T

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model S
Occupation
architect
Clubs

Received a check from Rivian today with no explanation other than memo note: ‘MTC Return Refund’. Searched the forum and didn’t get any hits. Check came about 3 months after my delivery and was equal to about 1% of my purchase price.
You're lucky! I cancelled my manual cover in June, told a check should be received in 4 to 6 weeks. And again, and again, and here we are 9 month later and still no refund. This is the only issue I have in 15 months and 19,000 miles, and everything else is perfect. Was told last week to wait another 4 to 6 weeks.....

Sponsored

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Oh… never mind… Manual Tonneau Cover? Totally forgot about it. I cancelled and ordered the Interrobang Automotive cover (which I have also not yet received - about 2 mo. since order).
We’re catching up! Shouldn’t be too much longer if it didn’t go out this week. Thanks for being so patient.

OP
OP
PhatDaddy

PhatDaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired IT
We’re catching up! Shouldn’t be too much longer if it didn’t go out this week. Thanks for being so patient.
Actually got my shipping notice from Interrobang the day after my post here… 8 weeks to the day… exactly what I was quoted. What, me patiently waiting? Not so much 😊. Thanks.

Update: Interrobang tonneau received and installed today (04/01) - it is perfect and looks great! Finally the aesthetics (if sadly not the power operation) of the cover I thought I was going to receive from Rivian when I ordered my truck now close to 3 years ago.
Sponsored

Last edited: