First Name
Rolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Why no power tonneau cover selection in R1T configurator (only manual) when Rivian supposedly has fixed the power tonneau issue?
Sponsored

Sam K

First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Attorney
The most recent official announcement: "powered tonneau cover is now available ON SELECT R1T CONFIGURATIONS and priced at $500. Shop our available configurations that typically deliver in just 1–4 weeks". According to my Guide, "customers will have an opportunity to purchase a powered tonneau cover from the Gear Shop later this year".

mclark2112

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Finance
I'm seeing several in the R1 Shop with a power tonneau, did even realize it was a filter option before. Just none in a color I want.

wolfsbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure, Yukon Denali, Canyon SLT
there were approximately zero vehicles with any tonneau - manual or powered - in the shop when I was looking a month ago. ...quite frustrating I get mine next week and still have no idea when or if I'll ever be able to get any kind of tonneau for mine though if I had waited a couple of weeks to order, I might have one.

EvAdventure13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Just noticed they’ve added the $500 automatic tonneau cover to several of the standard battery pack R1T builds in the shop. When I checked a few days ago it was only on large packs. I already paid a deposit and scheduled pick up for my standard pack without powered tonneau cover. I don’t expect they will let me change this late in the process. So frustrating.
Sponsored